www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

+19
misscb1
stuart
jallen
missbladerider
Hondachunk
Fastdiablo
BladeBum-Russ
rb900r
Hanuman
zippy
Blade_Hog
Fringe
KevG
cube
918eds
Gatso
Haggler ®™
cbrrrob
Firebladeradmin
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

Post by silverback Mon 24 Sep 2007, 11:58

oops oops Dave mate what have you done whistle good to hear the both of yae are ok thumbup
Pic's of Hagglers bike please
And Dave you forgot to pick up some plastic from you bike
Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 4 Dscf0110
silverback
silverback
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2843
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : R1 2008
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2007, 14:45

Thats not so good Dave but at least you are ok.

I suppose its a good excuse to go and buy that R1 you have been holding out for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2007, 14:57

Once again cheers for the whip round folks thumbup thumbup thumbup
Dave the barrel did hold 72 pints, and kev, 😢,we haven't finished posting them all up yet Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2007, 15:01

BIG Thanks to the crazy dutch ambulansh chap thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup top work fella
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Mon 24 Sep 2007, 15:22

Great to see you all, although I was not in tip top condition......kev dragging me round all the shops wore me out lol!
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rb900r Mon 24 Sep 2007, 17:03

What can i say awesome weekend meet up of the East Anglian Hardcore and our Northern brethern (and sister) cracking rideout including Daves acrobatics and Hagglers cool avoiding tactics and great parking skills have you managed to peel those drawers off yet Dave lol good to see everyone again and a very big thanks to Nelly and Adele who fed watered and looked after us how only they could look forward to seeing you both soon cheers it was a blast we loved it Rich n Beck
rb900r
rb900r
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 78
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR-6 & 92 RRN Fighter
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by legins Mon 24 Sep 2007, 17:35

Good to hear youre ok dave and havent lost the will to ride hats off to ya fella drinking Track bike now???

Last edited by on Mon 24 Sep 2007, 21:48; edited 1 time in total
legins
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 59
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2007, 21:12

violin violin violin wretch dance lol! lol! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2007, 17:00

On a more serious note i am contemplating another route for next time affraid affraid evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by silverback Wed 26 Sep 2007, 18:58

Remember not to include a grass track section on route evil whistle
silverback
silverback
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Hog Wed 26 Sep 2007, 19:01

Nelly B wrote:On a more serious note i am contemplating another route for next time affraid affraid evil

Sounds great dude I must make the next one May time next year sounds good to me ?
Blade_Hog
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2007, 19:52

Hope everyone can keep up next time, would be good to have the same amount return as set off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatso Wed 26 Sep 2007, 20:52

So pissed that i couldnt make this one,soz to Dve that ya binned it m8,at least you rode it home n you wernt busted up.........if ya had bought a Yam,it would be in bits,Honda hold together like eggs bind ya butt if ya got the runs pmsl Wink
Gatso
Gatso
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 315
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastdiablo Thu 27 Sep 2007, 00:43

Nelly B wrote:On a more serious note i am contemplating another route for next time affraid affraid evil

You gotta try an keep in the bit over Shap, that was awesome evil evil evil
Fastdiablo
Fastdiablo
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 98
My bike(s) : '99 RRX ....... '02 R6 Track Slag
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2007, 15:44

When ive finalised it we may take a poll mate .
Did anyone leave a HJC helmet bag ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2007, 19:28

ye me and some deodrant, im a nugget
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2007, 21:35

Okies mate will bring with me next time i see ya's lol dance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 918eds Thu 27 Sep 2007, 23:44

Fastdiablo wrote:

gotta agree on that mate what a great piece of road hyper hyper
918eds
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 165
Male Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2007, 09:05

eds the first run we did was just as awesome mate, all our roads are awesome!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by silverback Fri 28 Sep 2007, 13:03

2nd that sean
silverback
silverback
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rb900r Fri 28 Sep 2007, 14:13

Totally agree great to sample them solo this time too reckon the bit at shap was awesome roll on the next one me n Beck will be there for sure
rb900r
rb900r
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 78
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR-6 & 92 RRN Fighter
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2007, 17:38

Fastdiablo wrote:

Oh yes second that.. thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 918eds Fri 28 Sep 2007, 17:51

seanoconnor wrote:eds the first run we did was just as awesome mate, all our roads are awesome!!!
only mentioned the shap bit cos it was the only time i had that duke of yours behind me lol!
918eds
Clubman Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2007, 10:39

What when i was with becks?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 918eds Sat 29 Sep 2007, 18:35

had to get in front of you somehow thumbup
918eds
Clubman Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2007, 19:07

Hey tell you what the hill upto the cafe was like something from the italian job with all those twisty turny bits!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fireblade918rrt Sun 30 Sep 2007, 09:18

good road up there i live about 15 mile away from it in penrith, you wanna try going around the lakes and up to kirkstone pass thats a good road, the lad who came off the blade is he wanting to sell it and if so how much is he wanting for it?

thanks

tony
fireblade918rrt
fireblade918rrt
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 155
Male Age : 45
My bike(s) : Blade 918 RRT 96
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2007, 11:23

nelly and myself have done the lakes pass your on about before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2007, 10:44

Indeed and in winter too Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil helps you hold your line with only 2ft of road left without snow cover dance dance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2007, 12:38

and ice over Shap, what a pair of nuggets!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next