www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

+19
misscb1
stuart
jallen
missbladerider
Hondachunk
Fastdiablo
BladeBum-Russ
rb900r
Hanuman
zippy
Blade_Hog
Fringe
KevG
cube
918eds
Gatso
Haggler ®™
cbrrrob
Firebladeradmin
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2007, 12:54

Speak for ya sen old boy rofl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2007, 15:02

lol ok then im a nugget!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Thu 04 Oct 2007, 09:47

typical of dave, bin it and take someone else down with ya , just so you dont look quite so stupid....Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 5 Hunch (only kidding mate)... glad you were both ok. Tumbling like that could be quite a shock to someone haggler's age Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 5 Fies010
Richie
Richie
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 372
Male Age : 62
My bike(s) : Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggler ®™ Thu 04 Oct 2007, 21:22

I like to think I can run with the young guns still,its just us oldies take longer to mend then the wippersnapers. punk punk
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 918eds Thu 04 Oct 2007, 23:46

lightning mcqueen wrote:typical of dave, bin it and take someone else down with ya , just so you dont look quite so stupid....Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 5 Hunch (only kidding mate)... glad you were both ok. Tumbling like that could be quite a shock to someone haggler's age Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 5 Fies010
the old fella just took it all in his stride,did`nt get pissed off,just brushed it off as one of them things,top guy is haggler,good company and a genuine nice guy thumbup
918eds
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 165
Male Age : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by rb900r Fri 05 Oct 2007, 09:08

Totally agree with 918 a smash through no fault of his own and said oh well nothing that cant be fixed sound as haggler m8 you re true genuine bloke
rb900r
rb900r
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 78
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR-6 & 92 RRN Fighter
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Fri 05 Oct 2007, 10:45

Haggler ®️™️ wrote:I like to think I can run with the young guns still,its just us oldies take longer to mend then the wippersnapers. punk punk

your not wrong there mate, a lot of us have been there, and hopefully wont be there again for a long time to come... Smile
Richie
Richie
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 372
Male Age : 62
My bike(s) : Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2007, 10:22

I think it was well handeled by both parties involved, at the end of the day, we were all on unfamiliar ground on that part of the ride, and lets be honest when you get a group of lads together, fast bikes, twisty roads, your going to get some testosterone flying around!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5