www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July

5 posters

Go down

Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July Empty Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July

Post by Firebladeradmin Mon 23 Jul 2007, 14:46

There's 10 of us heading over from Aberdeen and staying in the bunk houses at Glencoe, Friday to Sunday. Chilli has kindly offered, with a little persuasion, to do a route for the Saturday cheers

Hope to see a few of you there Very Happy

Place: Glencoe Hotel Car Park

Time: 10.00 am

Last edited by on Wed 25 Jul 2007, 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July Empty Re: Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July

Post by cbrrrob Tue 24 Jul 2007, 23:01

wish i could ride up there for that my better half has an auntie that lives in old town between glencoe and fort william

the roads up there are awsome wish i could ride them i usually end up driving the car instead 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢
cbrrrob
cbrrrob
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 293
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 929 rry dont want owt else
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July Empty Re: Scotland Rideout - Glencoe - Saturday 28th July

Post by Firebladeradmin Tue 24 Jul 2007, 23:04

You'd probs be about the same distance as us going across to Glencoe.......you know you want to Wink
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by cbrrrob Tue 24 Jul 2007, 23:43

wish i could nutty but i dont think jo would let me maybe another time but thanks anyway :( :( :( :(
cbrrrob
cbrrrob
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 293
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 929 rry dont want owt else
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Fri 27 Jul 2007, 07:36

Away to leave for my wee holiday on the West Coast, good luck for Sunday Blade-hog thumbup

The sun is shining, roads are dry...........hope it stays that way for the weekend sunny

Catch up with ya's on Monday hyper wheeliebike woot jumping punk
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bazza Fri 27 Jul 2007, 12:21

unfortunatly i can,t make this run, so hope all that is going have a great weekend and a great (dry) run.
bazza
bazza
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1266
Male Age : 105
My bike(s) : RR2 Fireblade
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by chilli Fri 27 Jul 2007, 13:43

see you all tomorrow morning... hopefully i'll be there around 10am
chilli
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3876
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : yep!
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Mon 30 Jul 2007, 16:31

That's me re registered. You'll not get rid of me now!! Chilli, was nice to meet you.

Enjoyed this run and hope to see you on another one, this time i'll try not to leave my bike at the petrol station!! lol!

Well done for picking a fantastic place Nutty drinking
Heidi
Heidi
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 23
Female Age : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by chilli Mon 30 Jul 2007, 19:15

yeah was nice to meet you too.. hopefull we'll all get a chance to meet up when im in :face: Aberdoom :face: visiting the kids
chilli
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3876
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : yep!
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down