www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Morphs Rideout 28th September

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by jallen on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 12:29

The plan is:

Meet a 9am at the Ace Cafe leaving at 10am
Ride to Boxhill for about 11am leaving at 12pm for Brighton
We will then meet up on Madeira Drive.



John


Last edited by jallen on Tue 09 Sep 2008, 12:39; edited 1 time in total

jallen
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1750
Male Age : 45
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by 918eds on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 20:07

count me in big man,but we gotta get lost at least once the little fella would'nt have it any other way

918eds
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 165
Male Age : 47
Location : basildon,essex
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 21:38

918eds wrote:count me in big man,but we gotta get lost at least once the little fella would'nt have it any other way

Let haggler lead then!! rofl
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by BladeBum-Russ on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 22:24

really gonna try and do this, never been to the ace, any chance of a sofa to kip on??
avatar
BladeBum-Russ
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1058
Male Age : 37
Location : derby
My bike(s) : 99blade
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 22:28

Whats thats cafe close to Bigtone maybe meet there and then go on to the fox dinner.
Can nutty get some t-shirts made up for us to wear ?
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Aug 2008, 01:10

Blade_Hog wrote:Whats thats cafe close to Bigtone maybe meet there and then go on to the fox dinner.
Can nutty get some t-shirts made up for us to wear ?

Silver Ball i think it's called??
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Haggler ™ on Wed 13 Aug 2008, 07:50

Sofa's avaiable if needed guy;s
avatar
Haggler ™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
Male Age : 58
Location : Suffolk
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by badger on Wed 13 Aug 2008, 23:58

Gonna do my best to attend, if we want to get lost we'll follow Blade_Hog and his mate Tommy

badger
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 40
Male Location : South Wales
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 09:40

badger wrote:Gonna do my best to attend, if we want to get lost we'll follow Blade_Hog and his mate Tommy

tongueout
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 10:07

badger wrote:Gonna do my best to attend, if we want to get lost we'll follow Blade_Hog and his mate Tommy

Get lost??? Never been lost in me life & i'm not about to start now!!! tongue
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by badger on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 23:10

I don't mind if we meet at the Ace but, if we're going to Oxford from there i might as well meet you all at Oxford. But if that is the final stop off then i'll meet you at the Ace. Don't really mind the date, as long as i have a few weeks notice for work ( i'm often working seven days a week now ) .

badger
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 40
Male Location : South Wales
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by cbrfireblader on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 18:10

Is there anymore detail on this, I would like to post it up on my forum, confirmed date - route - timeings etc. Several people over there knew Morph and may like to join up in a tribute rideout.

cbrfireblader
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 13
Male Age : 53
Location : West Sussex
My bike(s) : RR-R / 2001 RR1 Silver Ltd. Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 21:23

cbrfireblader wrote:Is there anymore detail on this, I would like to post it up on my forum, confirmed date - route - timeings etc. Several people over there knew Morph and may like to join up in a tribute rideout.

None as yet it's gonna be a case of watch this space i don't mind planning a ride but we need to set a date first...

My thinking is the first weekend in October 4/5th???? thumbup

Anyone against this date if so speak-up..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by ROCKET on Tue 19 Aug 2008, 21:10

Yep I'd be up for this
avatar
ROCKET
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 503
Male Age : 55
Location : Aotearoa
My bike(s) : blackbird
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by 918eds on Fri 22 Aug 2008, 22:06

pretty sure we could sort a route between us mate

918eds
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 165
Male Age : 47
Location : basildon,essex
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Fri 22 Aug 2008, 22:27

I thought bigtone was doing it ?
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Guest on Fri 22 Aug 2008, 22:32

Blade_Hog wrote:I thought bigtone was doing it ?

Well he's not been on to do it i thought as Ali was a maber here them maybe the other members would sort it & not leave to one person
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by cbrfireblader on Sun 24 Aug 2008, 15:02

Dave, First 2 weeks of Oct. is not good for me, unfortunately I've got 2 family birthdays, one of the boys and the wife, so would be risking my neck attending, if everybody was willing, how about Sept. 28th Meet at Boxhill 11am, ride to Bury Hill at 11.30 leave Bury Hii 12.30 for ride to Brighton via the 272 some nice road there. Or meet Newlands Corner, on to Boxhill, then Bury Hil , then Brighton, takes in all the big Southern meeting places then.

cbrfireblader
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 13
Male Age : 53
Location : West Sussex
My bike(s) : RR-R / 2001 RR1 Silver Ltd. Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by ROCKET on Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:05

28th s good with me Boxhill ,first carpark on the left?
avatar
ROCKET
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 503
Male Age : 55
Location : Aotearoa
My bike(s) : blackbird
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Guest on Sun 24 Aug 2008, 21:16

cbrfireblader wrote:Dave, First 2 weeks of Oct. is not good for me, unfortunately I've got 2 family birthdays, one of the boys and the wife, so would be risking my neck attending, if everybody was willing, how about Sept. 28th Meet at Boxhill 11am, ride to Bury Hill at 11.30 leave Bury Hii 12.30 for ride to Brighton via the 272 some nice road there. Or meet Newlands Corner, on to Boxhill, then Bury Hil , then Brighton, takes in all the big Southern meeting places then.

Sounds good to me... thumbup
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Mon 25 Aug 2008, 07:15

Dave*** wrote:
cbrfireblader wrote:Dave, First 2 weeks of Oct. is not good for me, unfortunately I've got 2 family birthdays, one of the boys and the wife, so would be risking my neck attending, if everybody was willing, how about Sept. 28th Meet at Boxhill 11am, ride to Bury Hill at 11.30 leave Bury Hii 12.30 for ride to Brighton via the 272 some nice road there. Or meet Newlands Corner, on to Boxhill, then Bury Hil , then Brighton, takes in all the big Southern meeting places then.

Sounds good to me... thumbup

The 28th it is then, are you doing a post on your forum cbrfireblader and Dave ?
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by cbrfireblader on Mon 25 Aug 2008, 09:18

This is the detail I have posted up for that day, if this is confirmed as Morph's rideout, I will change my forums post title to reflect this.

28th SEPTEMBER 2008,
Route / Stops/ Pick Ups.
ACE CAFE - 9.00 am depart.
Newlands Corner - 10.00 am arrival - 10.30 am depart
Boxhill - arrival 11.00am - 11.30 am depart
Bury Hill - arrivall 12.15 - 12.45 depart
Brighton - arrival 14.00. ICE CREAM BREAK depart 15/16.00

Anyone intrested ?
I ve currently got 8 names

cbrfireblader
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 13
Male Age : 53
Location : West Sussex
My bike(s) : RR-R / 2001 RR1 Silver Ltd. Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Haggler ™ on Mon 25 Aug 2008, 20:27

I,m down in Dorset the weekend before ,I should be able to make this provided I have no mishaps................dont worry,Daves not with me that w/end.
avatar
Haggler ™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
Male Age : 58
Location : Suffolk
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Tue 26 Aug 2008, 07:21

cbrfireblader wrote:This is the detail I have posted up for that day, if this is confirmed as Morph's rideout, I will change my forums post title to reflect this.

28th SEPTEMBER 2008,
Route / Stops/ Pick Ups.
ACE CAFE - 9.00 am depart.
Newlands Corner - 10.00 am arrival - 10.30 am depart
Boxhill - arrival 11.00am - 11.30 am depart
Bury Hill - arrivall 12.15 - 12.45 depart
Brighton - arrival 14.00. ICE CREAM BREAK depart 15/16.00

Anyone intrested ?
I ve currently got 8 names


I still need to talk to bigtone on this rideout if he OK with it then we go with this plan.
My thoughts are with Morph and riding some of the roads he liked Ace, Boxhill and Brighton was not high on his list and not his area.
So please let me talk to bigtone Thanks
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by cbrfireblader on Tue 26 Aug 2008, 16:09

Fair Enough, although this rideout was planned as a southern area rideout on my side of things, thought it was worth while combineing the two, if tone is not up for it no matter, revert back to the oct. date. And i'll keep my sept. plan going on the otherside.
Regards.
Nic.

cbrfireblader
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 13
Male Age : 53
Location : West Sussex
My bike(s) : RR-R / 2001 RR1 Silver Ltd. Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Tue 26 Aug 2008, 18:07

cbrfireblader wrote:Fair Enough, although this rideout was planned as a southern area rideout on my side of things, thought it was worth while combineing the two, if tone is not up for it no matter, revert back to the oct. date. And i'll keep my sept. plan going on the otherside.
Regards.
Nic.

Thanks Nick
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by jallen on Tue 02 Sep 2008, 15:58

The 28th is fine with me but I think you would be better off missing out Newlands and Bury Hill. Just do Ace-Boxhill-Brighton (Madeira Drive) assuming there isn't any big event going on there on the day in question.

John

jallen
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1750
Male Age : 45
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Blade_Hog on Tue 02 Sep 2008, 17:21

jallen wrote:The 28th is fine with me but I think you would be better off missing out Newlands and Bury Hill. Just do Ace-Boxhill-Brighton (Madeira Drive) assuming there isn't any big event going on there on the day in question.

John

Spoke to Tone last night and we're going to go with this plan, I also think Jallen right.
May as well keep it to ACE, Boxhill and then on to Brighton
avatar
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 46
Location : bracknell
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by nickyboy on Wed 03 Sep 2008, 19:04

Big fat hairy bottoms, i cant make the 28th.

Gutted.
avatar
nickyboy
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 401
Male Age : 35
Location : Hook, North Hampshire
My bike(s) : 1997 Honda Fireblade RR-V Italian Import
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by jallen on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 19:21

Okay then who is coming?

Meet at the Ace Cafe 9ish Depart 10am
Boxhill meet at 11am depart at 12pm for Brighton

John

jallen
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1750
Male Age : 45
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphs Rideout 28th September

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum