www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 28th July - Kiln Cafe Ashford

Go down

Wednesday 28th July - Kiln Cafe Ashford Empty Wednesday 28th July - Kiln Cafe Ashford

Post by CBR900RR-P Thu 29 Jul 2010, 13:58

I didn't post this on here earlier because Simon was trying to get Forum members to go to Great Bentley.

I couldn't get the afternoon off work to go to Great Bentley so went to the Kiln cafe to check it out and meet up with some other riders I know.

Had a nice twisty ride down to the cafe and met up with another rider along the way. Was hoping to ride with Reeseyboy from the forum, but the weather was dodgy where he lives so he gave it a miss.

Caught up with Rainman from the forum at the cafe.

This is a monthly event with free hot drinks all night. They just ask for a donation for charity.

If the weather, etc is looking good at the end of August I'll post up details with a bit more notice.
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 466
Male Location : Surrey
My bike(s) : Honda CBR900RR-P
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down