www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel?

+9
silverback
Gumsey Mileage
chilli
clive1286
slowincorners
Chimpy
masterblader
kilo
Tone
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel?

Post by Chimpy Sat 04 Feb 2012, 21:19

I won't go again, only went this time because I was treated to a day out Smile am on Jobseeker's Allowance of a whole £65 a week so no way could I have afforded a ticket. Same with NEC, all sales and no show!!!!
Chimpy
Chimpy
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1313
Female Age : 56
My bike(s) : Newbuild Posh - Blade lump, tarty outer, and my old faithful Bessie the Bus CBR900RR 1996
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel?

Post by CBR900RR-P Sun 05 Feb 2012, 12:02

Chimpy wrote:I won't go again, only went this time because I was treated to a day out Smile am on Jobseeker's Allowance of a whole £65 a week so no way could I have afforded a ticket. Same with NEC, all sales and no show!!!!

You may change your mind? Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel? - Page 2 903955

You may get treated to a day out again? (unless you were a bad Chimpy?) Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel? - Page 2 390481

You may have a job by then? Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel? - Page 2 555508
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 466
Male Location : Surrey
My bike(s) : Honda CBR900RR-P
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimpy Sun 05 Feb 2012, 12:26

lol possibly, but I wouldn't travel up to the NEC again.

And I was a very wel behaved Chimpy FIY Anyone heading to the MCN show at the Excel? - Page 2 827250
Chimpy
Chimpy
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1313
Female Age : 56
My bike(s) : Newbuild Posh - Blade lump, tarty outer, and my old faithful Bessie the Bus CBR900RR 1996
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2