www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ardennes Trip June 17th to 22nd

Go down

Ardennes Trip June 17th to 22nd Empty Ardennes Trip June 17th to 22nd

Post by Guest Tue 11 May 2010, 15:08

Way back in December last year I booked 6 places at a hotel in Stoumont near Spa Francorchamps in the Ardennes. Since then one person dropped out, two people , Masterblader and Rocket joined us and, I found out today, another one has dropped out! So if anybody interested, I have one place in a twin room, bed, breakfast and evening meal for the princely sum of approximately £240 worth of Euros, with £40 returnable if all 6 of us make it to Stoumont.
We will be taking the scenic route there and back if it doesn't rain, the motorways if it doesn't. We plan to visit the Nurburgring on the Monday afternoon and the rest of the time will be exploring the Ardennes great roads and visitting a few WW2 sites.
We are booked on the 0555 boat from Dover to Calais on the 17th and the 2040 boat back on the 22nd. If you can't get on that boat at this late stage, you can probs get a train and meet us on the other side? Boat approx £30, train a bit more, but prices rising daily.
Any takers, post on here and PM me ya number for a chat.???

Last edited by megawatt on Tue 11 May 2010, 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ardennes Trip June 17th to 22nd Empty Re: Ardennes Trip June 17th to 22nd

Post by masterblader Tue 11 May 2010, 17:51

Looks like its contagious Megawilly, Rocket and myself agreed to take the 2 vacant positions so you guys were not out of pocket.
Hope someone takes up the offer as both of us had no intention of being out of pocket ourselves. Whatever the excuse there should have been a penalty in the agreement.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 80
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 May 2010, 19:33

Yes Mick , that's what the £40 was for.Not many people don't take deposits nowadays , but we have to have two to a room. Or we pay single person supplement for one. I asked for £40 up front on this understanding. If only 5 make it then it costs us all £40 more, if 6 of us get there then it's only £200ish(depending on exchange rate). It's always the same when you organise summat, loads of people interested at first and then people come up with excuses . If I do this again, I'm gonna ask for the full amount up front, non returnable, then if people can't make it they can claim on their insurance.
Probs end up goin on my own!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down