www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout

5 posters

Go down

Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Empty Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout

Post by CBR900RR-P Fri 09 Apr 2010, 20:27

I know this is short notice but I’ve been away and Saturday 10th in the afternoon / evening is the only opportunity that I will have to get out on a bike this weekend.

I need to get some Mobil 1 and the only place I know that sells this is Lamba motorcycles in Carshalton. I then need to order some accessories from Doble’s in Coulsdon or P & H in Crawley.

After that I’m ready to ride in Hampshire / Surrey / Sussex / Kent and can sort out a ride to Box Hill, Bury Hill, Newlands Corner, Rye, Wessons , elsewhere or just meet up for a chat.

Depending on who wants to come along and where people want to meet etc we can ride between the meeting points.

I’ll aim to post final plans around 12:00 noon.
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 466
Male Location : Surrey
My bike(s) : Honda CBR900RR-P
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Empty Re: Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout

Post by Guest Fri 09 Apr 2010, 20:32

Got visitors down mate. Out today and Sunday a.m !Post Saturday, will ask?????.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Empty Re: Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout

Post by CBR900RR-P Fri 09 Apr 2010, 20:39

megawatt wrote:Got visitors down mate. Out today and Sunday a.m !Post Saturday, will ask?????.

OK let us know Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Icon_smile (don't push your luck Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout 547842 or you'll be in trouble Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Affraid )

Can't do Sunday.

How was the knee?
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Apr 2010, 20:52

Had brace on , good except for gear changes. Tried to do Camber road slow, but thought Hamish behind me and had to nail it????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Fri 09 Apr 2010, 20:57

megawatt wrote:Had brace on , good except for gear changes. Tried to do Camber road slow, but thought Hamish behind me and had to nail it????

Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout 30198 Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Lol
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Saturday 10th April Southern Afternoon / Evening Rideout Empty sat rideout

Post by yoshi Fri 09 Apr 2010, 23:05

im up for it but im gonna be out early on roundabouts sorting my new sliders out wont have comp access all day!!! i will be going to many of th places mentioned tho
yoshi
yoshi

Number of posts : 5
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 08 blade
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 10 Apr 2010, 07:48

yoshi wrote:im up for it but im gonna be out early on roundabouts sorting my new sliders out wont have comp access all day!!! i will be going to many of th places mentioned tho

Got about 3 - 4 riders interested in a ride / meet so far. Won't know exact plans until later. Will post up details around noon.

Have pm'd my mobile to you

Cheers Julian
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by hioctaine Sat 10 Apr 2010, 11:40

would of like to but its my wifes birthday this weekend and we are off to london to go on the Eye and see a show
hioctaine
hioctaine
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 384
Male Age : 50
My bike(s) : 1999 RRX
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 10 Apr 2010, 12:51

hioctaine wrote:would of like to but its my wifes birthday this weekend and we are off to london to go on the Eye and see a show

Enjoy
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 10 Apr 2010, 12:52

Off to Bury Hill to meet Helrazzer & Scotty80

Hopefully we'll meet Yoshi along the way
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Sat 10 Apr 2010, 12:55

Doing a Gordon Ramsay as there is a farewell do for some of the cousins from Canada. Gordon Bennett waited so long for this golorious weather only to have the aprons on instead of leathers.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 79
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by scotty80 Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:31

just got in after a good days riding good to see helrazzer back out enjoying the bike again
and was good to see julian hope we can get a few more next time.
scotty80
scotty80
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 846
Male Age : 43
My bike(s) : 97 rrv
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 10 Apr 2010, 21:10

masterblader wrote:Doing a Gordon Ramsay as there is a farewell do for some of the cousins from Canada. Gordon Bennett waited so long for this golorious weather only to have the aprons on instead of leathers.

Hope your quests appreciaited your efforts
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 10 Apr 2010, 21:10

yoshi wrote:im up for it but im gonna be out early on roundabouts sorting my new sliders out wont have comp access all day!!! i will be going to many of th places mentioned tho

Sorry we missed you today Yoshi.

I can't make tomorrow

Hopefully we'll catch up soon
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 10 Apr 2010, 21:13

scotty80 wrote:just got in after a good days riding good to see helrazzer back out enjoying the bike again
and was good to see julian hope we can get a few more next time.

We missed Yoshi

1 rider couldn't get their bike started

1 rider got lost finding Bury Hill

Good to see Helrazzer, Scotty80 and Leon.

Thanks for the ride back George, some new roads for me
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down