www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner.

+6
blade rr6
CBRerion
cabbie
Firebladeradmin
wild bill
Jollygiant
10 posters

Go down

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Empty Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner.

Post by Jollygiant Sun 31 Jan 2010, 23:44

Right then as it seems no one gives a shit about coming out on the easter run i thought i would try one for may day.
Weather will be better by then, and hopefully all the pot holes will be filled in aswell.

Lets say we'll meet at boxhill for this one and head towards fox's diner.

Any takers or will this be as dead as the easter one is shaping up to be.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HASTINGS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jollygiant on Mon 08 Feb 2010, 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 833
Male Age : 45
My bike(s) : 2010 HRC Fireblade / 929 fireblade track bike
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Empty Re: Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner.

Post by wild bill Mon 01 Feb 2010, 00:09

Definitely gonna be there Jolly but we all meet at the start of the run at the very beginning of the A21 in Crofton Road
View this map on Multimap.com
Bird's Eye view on Multimap.com
Get directions on Multimap.com

It's right handy for me Rocket Cabbie Rintintin and a few others because it's only 15mins away from us, and masterblade lives there so he's 2 mins away!
If your up for riding down with us your find us in the red circle on the map in the Aldi car park on the left hand side in Crofton road. thumbup

Last edited by wild bill on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 00:18; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added more waffle)
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Empty Re: Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner.

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2010, 01:14

hey JG, get yersef down to romney marsh one day, we ride in winter and spring!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jollygiant Mon 01 Feb 2010, 20:44

I'd have had a ride by the time i get there
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Tue 02 Feb 2010, 20:12

You could send out a mass pm to the southern members for both rideouts Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Icon_smile just go to your mail box as if you were going to send a pm to a member and check the drop down menu in the groups bitty Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Icon_smile

Everyone else can do the same if you have joined your 'area' groups Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Icon_cheers
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jollygiant Tue 02 Feb 2010, 22:09

Ah, good call nutty
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Wed 03 Feb 2010, 06:36

Jollygiant wrote:Ah, good call nutty

yer weclome Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. Icon_smile
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbie Wed 03 Feb 2010, 07:24

I'll be going (if it's dry that is)
cabbie
cabbie
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2139
Male Age : 61
My bike(s) : fireblade
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CBRerion Wed 03 Feb 2010, 13:49

Im definitely going what ever the weather is doing Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 805603
i will be joining every at locksbottom Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 760950
CBRerion
CBRerion
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 43
Male Age : 60
My bike(s) : 929RRE
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by blade rr6 Sat 06 Feb 2010, 18:14

Ta but not for me this one to many coppers and D**KHEADS will put my name down for the Easter ride Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 964788
blade rr6
blade rr6
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 117
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : Fireblade rr6
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Feb 2010, 18:37

Too many D**KHEADS ? Thought you weren't coming????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by blade rr6 Sat 06 Feb 2010, 20:02

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 68864 Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 68864 Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 68864 Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 68864 Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 68864 Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 68864
blade rr6
blade rr6
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 117
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : Fireblade rr6
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Sat 06 Feb 2010, 22:05

blade rr6 wrote:Ta but not for me this one to many coppers and D**KHEADS will put my name down for the Easter ride Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 964788
Think your find that's an ole wives tale mate, there is certainly a visible poilce presence but what would you expect with 1000's of bikes, they rarely stop people from what i've seen and i've done the run for many years....And as for the dickheads.....They don't come because of the police!
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Sun 07 Feb 2010, 01:04

wild bill wrote:
blade rr6 wrote:Ta but not for me this one to many coppers and D**KHEADS will put my name down for the Easter ride Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 964788
Think your find that's an ole wives tale mate, there is certainly a visible poilce presence but what would you expect with 1000's of bikes, they rarely stop people from what i've seen and i've done the run for many years..

You keeping that new pipe on for the run?

Last edited by fastbikefinder on Sun 07 Feb 2010, 17:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Sun 07 Feb 2010, 10:04

I'm a tad confused the May Day run starts at Locks Bottom and ends up at Hastings. JG wants the start at Boxhill and then onto Fox's diner in Dorchester upon Thames.
Both Easter and May Day are still weeks away so there is still time for Easter run to fire up.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 80
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jollygiant Sun 07 Feb 2010, 15:01

Only run i'm interested in is the one i stated in my first post.

Don't know or care what other runs are on then.

This was a thread i started for a ride from boxhill to fox's. Nothing else.
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Sun 07 Feb 2010, 19:31

May Day run to most bikers refers to the annual get together at Hastings which has been running for over 50 years and run by the BMF. Your post JG referred to May Day ending up at Fox's diner which had me confused. So what's wrong with asking?
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jollygiant Sun 07 Feb 2010, 20:55

Nothing but if i said it was to go to the hastings one i would have said that in the first post.

No probs to me if you and co are going that way, i'm just not interested in going on that hastings thing.

That's why i was trying to sort one from Boxhill to Fox's. Do one where it will be nice and quiet, not crawling with people.
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Sun 07 Feb 2010, 22:43

Mayday, mayday, I don't know which one to go on rofl
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Mon 08 Feb 2010, 07:22

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 088fdfe4f1bf2c81_Picture_43
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by firebladder09 Mon 08 Feb 2010, 09:23

We all like Hasting's,, we all like Fox's, but which is better,, there's only one way to find out.......... slap slap slap slap
firebladder09
firebladder09
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 267
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : cbr1000rr
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by blade954ben Mon 08 Feb 2010, 15:37

Jollygiant wrote:Nothing but if i said it was to go to the hastings one i would have said that in the first post.

No probs to me if you and co are going that way, i'm just not interested in going on that hastings thing.

That's why i was trying to sort one from Boxhill to Fox's. Do one where it will be nice and quiet, not crawling with people.

Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 148544 i,m up for this ride out....re write the topic as boxhill to fox's ride out day? i,m up for it
blade954ben
blade954ben
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 131
Male Age : 48
My bike(s) : RR4 red ,white and blue
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2010, 16:40

Dunno why my name is at the start of this thread???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jollygiant Mon 08 Feb 2010, 19:07

Neither do i mate, has me puzzled to.
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Mon 08 Feb 2010, 19:40

Megawilly done the deed and scarpered Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 396226
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Mon 08 Feb 2010, 22:08

masterblader wrote:Megawilly done the deed and scarpered Mayday ride, Boxhill to Fox's dinner. 396226

rofl rofl
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Mon 08 Feb 2010, 22:30

masterblader wrote:I'm a tad confused the May Day run starts at Locks Bottom and ends up at Hastings. JG wants the start at Boxhill and then onto Fox's diner in Dorchester upon Thames.
Both Easter and May Day are still weeks away so there is still time for Easter run to fire up.
No big deal Mick, i thought JG was talking about the Hastings run that's why i posted the map, easy misake dude. thumbup

To try to avoid anymore confusion i've started another thread about the Hastings run.
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down