www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

+13
reeseyboy
firebladder09
cabbie
masterblader
griz
danidge
helrazzer
fastbikefinder
Firebladeradmin
Kaiser
hioctaine
blade954ben
BladeBum-Russ
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Empty Re: National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2009, 08:22

Hoping to tempt you lot around Romney Marsh and down to Beachy head way. Lotsa good , fast B roads. Depending on numbers, accomodation around the Rye area. If people wanna camp, will base is around the campsite or pub?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Empty Re: National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

Post by Firebladeradmin Mon 16 Nov 2009, 10:09

I don't mind camping as long as there's electricity for my hair straighteners Razz
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by firebladder09 Mon 16 Nov 2009, 10:21

Can tell you got time on your hands mate!!!

I'd be up for a get together come summer time, some great roads and pubs down here!
National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 60599
firebladder09
firebladder09
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 267
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : cbr1000rr
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Mon 16 Nov 2009, 11:08

Shave it off National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 899780 National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 950996
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Tue 17 Nov 2009, 18:46

NuttyTart wrote:I don't mind camping as long as there's electricity for my hair straighteners Razz

lol same! shal we try linking them up to the bike batterys? Razz
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 913
Male Age : 34
My bike(s) : cbr900rr urban tiger - sold now have an awesome RR4
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 19:05

If we find you a campsite just for FBRiders, you can borrow my generator. Should be able to find one with hook ups anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by reeseyboy Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:23

I should be able to do this, depending on the date as I work every other weekend!
reeseyboy
reeseyboy
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 207
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : 2009 CB1000R - Sword Silver
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:52

So far it's the weekend of the Ace meet, 4th July. Could be from friday afternoon, 2nd till monday 5th, depending on enthusiasm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Wed 18 Nov 2009, 22:16

Sounds good to me National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Icon_smile National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 555508
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 466
Male Location : Surrey
My bike(s) : Honda CBR900RR-P
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2009, 22:23

Hey mate, you joined at last. Couldn't you think of an interesting forum name again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Wed 18 Nov 2009, 22:25

megawatt wrote:Hey mate, you joined at last. Couldn't you think of an interesting forum name again?

You know me and my names! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 950996

Yep joined at last.......National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 4346

Catch you soon National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 18990
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Wed 18 Nov 2009, 23:16

Everybody knows who you are Jumping Jay National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 396226
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 80
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Wed 18 Nov 2009, 23:19

masterblader wrote:Everybody knows who you are Jumping Jay National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 396226

How are you doing Micky? National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 977550

Hope you are looking after yourself and keeping well National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Icon_bounce

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Icon_smile
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Wed 18 Nov 2009, 23:30

Welcome to the forum Jay
Doing pretty good mate when working on bikes.
Lead up to Xmas puts pressure on as I have to be the Gordon Ramsay with more than the F word.
Hope to see you in Orpington.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 21 Nov 2009, 21:48

masterblader wrote:Welcome to the forum Jay
Doing pretty good mate when working on bikes.
Lead up to Xmas puts pressure on as I have to be the Gordon Ramsay with more than the F word.
Hope to see you in Orpington.

Hope to come up and see you next year and get the Master's expert opinion on a few things. Will contact you when I have reviewed what servicing tasks I need to perform, etc" ........oh and that other task! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 950996
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2009, 18:00

One of the many great roads down here;
National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Th_TheCamberroadCambertoLydd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Sun 13 Dec 2009, 18:27

The vid actually started from the leisure park where we had our chalet!
Know that road like the back of me hand!

Probably not as well as you tho Laughing
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2009, 18:56

Worth the occasional visit, eh Bill?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by zedhead Sun 13 Dec 2009, 21:36

Must be nice when you can do that road on the way to and from work.... I did it a couple of times back and forth this year when out on a Kent blat one sat this summer.
Baza
zedhead
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 193
Male Age : 63
My bike(s) : RRX Blade, Blackbird, Z1000 (76)
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Sun 13 Dec 2009, 21:55

megawatt wrote:Worth the occasional visit, eh Bill?
Definitely...a beautiful part of the world.
When you go in the opposite direction, keep going till you reach the "T" junction, turn left and follow the road till you go over a small bridge and just on the left hand side is a fishmongers.
It's worth the ride just for a portion of their prawns! MMMMMmmm Best in the south of England drool
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2009, 23:32

I work at Dungeness power staion , so yes I do the Camber road and the Udimore road, twice a shift!!! Can't understand why you lot need begging to come down here???;
National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Th_NorthiamtoRyeviaUdimore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sat 19 Dec 2009, 21:47

megawatt wrote:One of the many great roads down here;
National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 Th_TheCamberroadCambertoLydd

i really canot wait to tear those roads up with you guys! its going to be awesome!!
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2009, 22:28

Does this mean you will be joining us for the friday/saturday rideouts? What accomodation do you want?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sat 19 Dec 2009, 22:46

i would love to! anything that has has showers and plug sockets will do i reckon ^^
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Sat 19 Dec 2009, 23:51

DG surely you can do a Dobson National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 367497 .
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CBRRRT Sun 20 Dec 2009, 17:52

I'll go National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer - Page 2 18990
CBRRRT
CBRRRT
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 143
Male Age : 62
My bike(s) : 1996 Fireblade
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbie Sun 20 Dec 2009, 17:55

100% going, unless it's raining, don't like rain.
cabbie
cabbie
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2139
Male Age : 61
My bike(s) : fireblade
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Dec 2009, 18:02

Does that mean you will be travelling away from Boxhill and spending a bit of time down my way Cabbie? Anybody got any accomodation preferences?.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBRRRT Sun 20 Dec 2009, 19:00

Brothel
CBRRRT
CBRRRT
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 143
Male Age : 62
My bike(s) : 1996 Fireblade
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Dec 2009, 19:05

Might be one in eastbourne, but you'll have to bring an iron!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next