www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe

+46
Smiffy
whysub
yoshi
Blade_Hog
HenRRy
scotty80
bladeguy007
cat5cable
dj1
masterblaster
Fordprefect
andy salisbury
blade rr6
Yorkshireterrier
Carlo
Gatso
CBRerion
CBRRRT
keen2511
the bear
cbr9rrnut
CBR Jane
bazza
Ace
masterblader
griz
wild bill
Rowley
CBR900RR-P
wes
danidge
mr pie
firebladder09
AFCNEAL
zedhead
hioctaine
Haggler ®™
radiobloke
Gumsey Mileage
Kaiser
jallen
Deathace
chilli
fastbikefinder
Fringe
Firebladeradmin
50 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 Empty Re: Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe

Post by bazza Fri 27 Nov 2009, 19:50

dont think the banner is big enough for that ,,,,lol
bazza
bazza
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1266
Male Age : 105
My bike(s) : RR2 Fireblade
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 Empty Re: Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe

Post by cbr9rrnut Fri 27 Nov 2009, 20:07

You can put me down. I've been wondering when the next Blade Day was going to be. I'll just have to check I'm not going to be on exercise or deployed to Afghanistan or anything like that. Fingers crossed!
cbr9rrnut
cbr9rrnut
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 127
Male Age : 38
My bike(s) : Suzuki DR-Z400SM K5
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Fri 27 Nov 2009, 20:12

Surley, none of our lot???? or is it (dare I say it........) for bikes that are not of a certain colour other than the R word Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 396226 oppps I'm in trouble now for highjacking the trread Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 568574

Lets hope you can make it cbr9rrnut
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 645
Female Age : 63
My bike(s) : CBR 1000 Red & GSXR 1000 Red & Black
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by firebladder09 Fri 27 Nov 2009, 20:52

cbr9rrnut wrote:You can put me down. I've been wondering when the next Blade Day was going to be. I'll just have to check I'm not going to be on exercise or deployed to Afghanistan or anything like that. Fingers crossed!

Reckon if you were deploying you'd know already, unless the good ole military "mushroom" theory is alive and well over your way!!
firebladder09
firebladder09
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 267
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : cbr1000rr
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by the bear Sat 28 Nov 2009, 23:13

i'm going to say....

yes
the bear
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 127
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : 1993 blade
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sun 06 Dec 2009, 14:43

Someone said that we should make a weekend of this a while ago, i believe it was megawatt? is that still going to happenso we actually get to go on a ride together or is it just the fireblade day?
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 913
Male Age : 34
My bike(s) : cbr900rr urban tiger - sold now have an awesome RR4
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Sun 06 Dec 2009, 15:19

danidge wrote:Someone said that we should make a weekend of this a while ago, i believe it was megawatt? is that still going to happenso we actually get to go on a ride together or is it just the fireblade day?

There is a 'Mega' ride being organised.
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Sun 06 Dec 2009, 15:30

I know this meet is over 6months away but you just can't help getting excited about this meeting, just being a by-stander on the side of the road would be great, seeing that many Blades going past in convoy drool
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Dec 2009, 17:28

I was hoping that more than a few people will be making a weekend of it. Can those interested in an awesome rideout on some seriously fast and challenging B roads add their names to the other thread and what day they might be interested in turning up, Friday, saturday or Sunday? Will be topping it off with a Mega rideout from my place near Rye to Boxhill and on to the Ace on Sunday?

https://firebladeriders.forumotion.com/south-f29/national-firebladers-meet-in-the-southeast-next-summer-t5373.htm#55795
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Sun 06 Dec 2009, 19:56

I'll stay over 1 night so long as the Blade is megga secure There aint many gals on here but if one of the ladies wants to share the cost of accom let me know.

I know its ages away but having something like this to look forward to this time of year raises the hopes that theses dark s---ty days/nights arn't going to last forever.
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sun 06 Dec 2009, 21:21

kooool, keep us posted Wink
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Dec 2009, 23:52

Should be able to sort some secure parking for a few bikes and organise transport to and from?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Thu 10 Dec 2009, 18:57

I feel a plan coming together posing with our babes at the Ace, getting to meet each other, blast around then a night on the razzle - does it get any better?
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Thu 10 Dec 2009, 20:08

CBR Jane wrote:I feel a plan coming together posing with our babes at the Ace, getting to meet each other, blast around then a night on the razzle - does it get any better?

i dont think so Wink
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Thu 10 Dec 2009, 20:13

I'm certainly kicking it down the Ace Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 Icon_bounce ...... if the old man lets me Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 396226
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Fri 11 Dec 2009, 09:13

Read my hobbies Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 547842 Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 937854Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 396226
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Fri 11 Dec 2009, 12:36

Not sure yet if we'll be taking 2 bikes, 1 bike and the car or just the car........but will def be up for a piss up either way christmas4

If I/we take a bike/the bikes down, I'll def be up for a rideout too, but won't know until nearer the time Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 745149
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009, 13:14

Can keep the bikes safe on trailer at my place in the countryside Nutty?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Fri 11 Dec 2009, 13:39

megawatt wrote:Can keep the bikes safe on trailer at my place in the countryside Nutty?

Was thinking an easier option might be to just fit a tow bar to the car for longer trips dooon sooooth, will let you know nearer the time what the plans will be christmas6
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009, 14:04

I think we need to highlight my other Rideout thread Nutty. A lot of people have signed up for the one day /overnight meet at the Ace on Sunday. But it's a long way for people to come for 1 day. If they come down to Rye on Friday or Saturday they can have a bloody good rideout and a couple of piss ups and a barby. I was hoping people would do this and then I plan a good B road ride to Boxhill on Sunday morning, pick up the London onlys there and ride up to the Ace for 1200ish, possibly straight through London, WOW!.
Can we start another list for those wishing to stay over near Rye on Friday and/or Saturday and then ride up to the Ace on Sunday?
Please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Fri 11 Dec 2009, 18:23

Good idea megga, were all getting excited (well it is only 7ish months away)and commenting on all 3 threads

For me personally I would like to get some definite accom ideas ( I'll book when we know where) and bike parking surley it would be better having our accom together I know its a long way off but it would be nice to know some planning is under foot.

Heads up, I'm brilliant at getting lost, directional skills 0/10, organisional skills 0/10 so as you can determine from this list I need all the help I can get with this Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 385949

I'll be coming on my tod and am soooo looking forward to this event.
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009, 18:55

I can promise you some greeeeaaaat riding around my way. Accomodation ranges from some nice small hotels near Rye, a coupla cheaper motels, BnBs, or a tent on a campsite or field. We can organise a barby depending on numbers and I can store a few bikes at my place in locked sheds or on the secure drive on a trailer. I can pick up or drop off locally as well. Just need some numbers and preferences for accomodation.
Oi YOU LOT, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL ORGANISE IT!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Fri 11 Dec 2009, 19:14

You big sweety you megga Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 60599

Have to get my babe sorted first can you please put me down for some lock up for mi blade.

Accom I'll go with the flow, aint got a tent so thats out for me either a b&b or reasonable hotel.

I'll come down Sat so staying Sat night.

Agenda: -
Ride down from midlands earlish Sat morn (try not to get lost), take it from there Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 890314

Ta matey
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009, 20:32

Well done Jane, you're top o the list for secure parking. Anybody else?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggler ®™ Fri 11 Dec 2009, 21:10

Mark me up as a yes please.
If your thinking about a ride out Sat morning I,ll need to decide if I,m running down from Suffolk that morning or arrive Friday night after work????
Is there a Premier Inn near you??(they seem cheap and I use them several time a year)
If your allowing Tents on your Lawn then I,ll prob do that?.
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009, 21:42

Yep there's a Premier about 9 miles away, I'll price em up. Need to talk to the boss about camping on the lawn, anybody got a porta potty? There's a campsite about 2 miles away, attached to a good pub???? You are number two for secure parking mate!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Fri 11 Dec 2009, 23:05

megawatt wrote:I plan a good B road ride to Boxhill on Sunday morning, pick up the London onlys there and ride up to the Ace for 1200ish, possibly straight through London, WOW!.
Have you decided on a route from Box Hill to the Ace? I think it would be great to go straight through central London rather than M25-ing it, it would certainly be a sight to behold, and imagine the sound of that many Blades going round Hyde Park corner up Park Lane! The general public would love it and the tourists would have a field day with their cameras eyebrow

Last edited by wild bill on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 23:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more waffle)
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Sat 12 Dec 2009, 05:13

No, arrrrrh please no M25......

Thats it, baffles definatly coming out for this. Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 3 899780
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2009, 05:21

Thought I'd let you Londoners decide on that route Bill I ride all over the Southeast and occasionally in Normandy. London is Bandit country for me!!!
Seriously you guys, work out a route straight across London, it would be a sight to see!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Sat 12 Dec 2009, 10:01

wild bill wrote:
megawatt wrote:I plan a good B road ride to
Boxhill on Sunday morning, pick up the London onlys there and ride up
to the Ace for 1200ish, possibly straight through London,
WOW!.
Have you decided on a route from Box Hill to the Ace? I
think it would be great to go straight through central London rather
than M25-ing it, it would certainly be a sight to behold, and imagine
the sound of that many Blades going round Hyde Park corner up Park
Lane! The general public would love it and the tourists would have a
field day with their cameras eyebrow

megawatt wrote:Thought
I'd let you Londoners decide on that route Bill I ride all over the
Southeast and occasionally in Normandy. London is Bandit country for
me!!!
Seriously you guys, work out a route straight across London, it would be a sight to see!!!

I've been thinking of a London route through tbo.

Also, need to add at this point , you don't wanna be at the ace any later than 1200 imo. (for various different reasons)

Anyway, back to the route.

I will be riding down on the day and have envisaged meeting up at
Queenstown road SW8 Shell station to meet the people who have been on the
ride
out with Mega. That way Mega could do the A24 up towards Wandsworth and
bring everyone in to Queenstown road at the bottom of Chelsea bridge
just for the iconic factor of the famous bridge renown for bike meets.
Also, it means we can annoy those fekkers in their apartment block at
the foot of the bridge who helped close down one of the countries
oldest friday night bike meets

Bill , Cabbie and MB step in here, but if we meet there then we've got the best of many worlds.

We can take in Chelsea Bridge, say 11am at the Shell garage.

Up over chelsea bridge, into Sloane sq. then we either shoot back down
Royal Hospital road to Chelsea embankment for the fun of it, taking the
A4 to Chiswick then up the A406 to the Ace, or carry on through grosvenor place, Hyde Park corner, Park lane (like Bill said) and fly up the
A40?

View Larger Map

Or:

View Larger Map

Also, who'd be interested in meeting me in the Isle of dogs for a bit of E14 City fun on the way to Chelsea bridge?

MB,Bill, Cabbie, Danidge Haggler and any others that can come via E14, let me know, we could meet at the Isle of Dogs Maccy D's on Cotton street and then ride through E14 security on the upper level of canary wharf etc, then Aspen way, through the pipe to East smithfield and follow the rat run to chelsea bridge ???

View Larger Map

If you have a look around the clicky maps I've put in you'll see the routes in closer detail, on the E14 to chelsea bridhge route I've includes going right through the financial district of Canary Wharf, around shorter street and the minories, back down Leman street (some of London's best bends there)

We'd need to be in the Isle of Dogs for 1015am the latest, to be first guys at the Shell garage on Queenstown road, we'd be coffe'd up by the time the rideout gang arrive
with Mega.
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next