www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barmouth some time in September ...

+5
legins
hondachick
Littlemisskneedown
Hondachunk
fleurdelyes
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Barmouth some time in September ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:13

pics to follow Barry have to do it by bluetooth Grrrrr
legins
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 59
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Barmouth some time in September ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by fleurdelyes Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:14

legins wrote:pics to follow Barry have to do it by bluetooth Grrrrr

I am looking forward to the new video mate. You will have to come across to the dark side again and do some filming.
fleurdelyes
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
My bike(s) : Silver 929

Back to top Go down

Post by legins Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:15

hondachick wrote:Well as said before by others it was a good day, although I've had serious ear ache since being back, no I didn't get my ear plug stuck like Gilly, but Chunk hasn't stopped moaning about the fish and chips, can any one confirm I stopped him having them, I'm sure if I'd turned round and said he couldn't there would've been a two word answer with the second word being OFF! lol!

Fish n chips 200 points dance Will do Barry bullet cam here this week il try and get out and post a vid We could make an episode of ER for Hondachicks surgery technique lol!

Last edited by on Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:17; edited 1 time in total
legins
legins
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fleurdelyes Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:17

legins wrote:
hondachick wrote:Well as said before by others it was a good day, although I've had serious ear ache since being back, no I didn't get my ear plug stuck like Gilly, but Chunk hasn't stopped moaning about the fish and chips, can any one confirm I stopped him having them, I'm sure if I'd turned round and said he couldn't there would've been a two word answer with the second word being OFF! lol!

Fish n chips 200 points dance

I do find it quite worrying when a bunch of blokes are tucking into chips and some of them are worrying about the points, "A minute on your lips, a lifetime on your hips" eh eh ... lol! lol!
fleurdelyes
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by legins Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:19

fleurdelyes wrote:
legins wrote:pics to follow Barry have to do it by bluetooth Grrrrr

I am looking forward to the new video mate. You will have to come across to the dark side again and do some filming.

Will defo be on those roads again i think i speak for everyone on that scooter scooter
legins
legins
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyRR04 Sun 16 Sep 2007, 20:36

Yeah, great ride today guys. Cant wait for my next trip 'out west' Very Happy

Many thanks to the west midlands crew for their hospitality.
AndyRR04
AndyRR04
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 47
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : Ready for next one......
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fleurdelyes Sun 16 Sep 2007, 21:15

AndyRR04 wrote:Yeah, great ride today guys. Cant wait for my next trip 'out west' Very Happy

Many thanks to the west midlands crew for their hospitality.

Looking forward to you getting over here again mate. I do like that bike and it would be interesting to hear any stories about it. Good to meet you mate.
fleurdelyes
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza Mon 17 Sep 2007, 20:03

Thanks for confirming the route...that google map thing looks good. Always used multimap for online stuff but google maps looks like the new kid on the block. Ill have a looksie into it.

Cheers
Dazza Smile
Dazza
Dazza
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 310
Male Age : 48
My bike(s) : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4