www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tour planed July 09, who's up for it then..?

Go down

tour planed July 09, who's up for it then..? Empty tour planed July 09, who's up for it then..?

Post by motopsycho Mon 17 Nov 2008, 20:43

Okey dokey, I think it's that time of year again where I sit, looking out the window at the wet, UK weather and daydream of places I'd like to race off to next summer on my blade.

My pals and I raced across Europe bak in 06 but only managed a 3-day tour to Assen this summer - boohoo...

Anyhow, one of my chums is returning home to Oz at Xmas (something to do with the weather here) and the other ones just bought a house, so even thou I'm not fazed at all about shooting of alone next summer, if there's anyone who may want to tag along for a hoon, let me know, OK.

As for where, well, we were all kinda pissed off about the fact that we didn't/couldn't explore the Alps more than we did back in 06 so that's a good starting point, hey...

sunny
motopsycho
motopsycho
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 56
Male Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Back to top Go down