www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry.

2 posters

Go down

Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry. Empty Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry.

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 08:33

Anybody out today, still dry down my way???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry. Empty Re: Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry.

Post by blade rr6 Sun 06 Feb 2011, 09:15

PI**ING IT IN EASTBOURNE. NEED TO GET OUT SO HOPE IT CLEARS
blade rr6
blade rr6
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 117
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : Fireblade rr6
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry. Empty Re: Southeast Rideout this Sunday if dry.

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 11:08

I'll be out later, rain or shine. Would be nice to catch up mate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by blade rr6 Sun 06 Feb 2011, 11:16

Its shite here so im going to get the bivy out and go fishing.
blade rr6
blade rr6
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 117
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : Fireblade rr6
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 16:59

Just got back after a 4 hour rideout. Left home about 1230, bit of light drizzle n slightly damp roads. About 5 bikes in Rye, so I pasted the Camber and Canal roads. Got back to Rye about 1400, was thinkin of going home, but met a mate on his SV650. Had a brew then did the B roads to Tenterden, Hamstreet and Ashford. Kiln cafe was shut as usual, so we had a coffee at MaccyDs and a good old natter. Roads were dryin all day , so we pasted the back roads back to Woodchurch n Appledore, then a blast back to Rye on the Canal road in the dry and then home on the Udimore road and A28. A great day and nice to be out again!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Sun 06 Feb 2011, 17:55

Sounds good. Smile
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 3003
Male Age : 44
My bike(s) : 06 R1
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down