www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snetterton

2 posters

Go down

Snetterton Empty Snetterton

Post by ZZR600 Rider Sat 25 Aug 2007, 11:08

Thinking about doing a track day at Snetterton. Any been there on a track day?? What's it like and what should I be expecting as a trackday virgin?
ZZR600 Rider
ZZR600 Rider
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 22
Male Age : 41
My bike(s) : 1993 Kawasaki ZZR600 E1
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Empty Re: Snetterton

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2007, 19:41

9th september if you want to give it a go..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Empty Snetterton

Post by mindwarp Thu 30 Aug 2007, 10:39

Hi mate,

Snetterton was my first track day, I only got one session as I was sharing an FZR 400 with my mates other half. It was her bike so I didn't take the p*ss.

I'd gladly go back on a bigger bike as there were some very fast straights and long curves that the 400 didn't quite manage but it more than made up for it going into the bends. Having done Donnington and more recently Cadwell (see other postings) I would say Snetterton is a very good track for a first timer. The instruction was good but no marking cones were out on the day I did so you just have to make your own lines.

If you do manage a day on the track post an update and let everyone know how you got on.

All the best

Mindwarp
:167:
mindwarp
mindwarp
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 63
Male Location : South East England
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Empty Re: Snetterton

Post by Sponsored content