www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe

+46
Smiffy
whysub
yoshi
Blade_Hog
HenRRy
scotty80
bladeguy007
cat5cable
dj1
masterblaster
Fordprefect
andy salisbury
blade rr6
Yorkshireterrier
Carlo
Gatso
CBRerion
CBRRRT
keen2511
the bear
cbr9rrnut
CBR Jane
bazza
Ace
masterblader
griz
wild bill
Rowley
CBR900RR-P
wes
danidge
mr pie
firebladder09
AFCNEAL
zedhead
hioctaine
Haggler ®™
radiobloke
Gumsey Mileage
Kaiser
jallen
Deathace
chilli
fastbikefinder
Fringe
Firebladeradmin
50 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 Empty Re: Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe

Post by fastbikefinder Sun 27 Jun 2010, 11:58

dj1 wrote:Cheers Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 964788

The thread is there DJ1, and if you see the first post of this list you'll see everyones locality listed on!

Gatso wrote:all being well,will try n make this Smile

Glad you may be there.

CBR Jane wrote:Got the passout secured tonight (don't ask how he he) deffo be there bounce
Meeting danidge at Dartford tunnel at 11:00 Saturday then making way to MB's I'm bringing my sleeping bag with me.

Well done Jane, See you there
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 Empty Re: Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jun 2010, 12:11

Anybody fancy a rideout Saturday afternoon/evening. Gimme a bell?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Sun 27 Jun 2010, 13:46

Meggawilly Laughing as ur now named I'm game so long as your not supersoninc (dont know the roads) then it would be rude not to have a few beers Sat night - I'm so excited jumping
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 645
Female Age : 63
My bike(s) : CBR 1000 Red & GSXR 1000 Red & Black
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by griz Sun 27 Jun 2010, 14:41

So guys & gals thought I may not be at the show this sunday but a slight change in plans now means I will be there!!!!!!! hyper

What time is everyone getting there??? & is there anywhere I can park my poor excuse for a car???? rofl rofl rofl
griz
griz
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1928
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 93 Blade Streetfighter & a 96 Engineless Blade, soon to become 1 & a 95 GPZ1100 Grand tourer which is looking for a new home! lol
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jun 2010, 20:43

I'll be gentle with anyone that makes the journey down here, promise!!! You may even get on Youtube???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fringe Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:17

griz wrote:So guys & gals thought I may not be at the show this sunday but a slight change in plans now means I will be there!!!!!!! hyper

What time is everyone getting there??? & is there anywhere I can park my poor excuse for a car???? rofl rofl rofl

good news ya can make it now, Griz.
Only 1 place to 'park ya car'................. WELL OUT OF SIGHT rofl

I'm hopeing to arrive bout 11 ish. How about anyone else?
Fringe
Fringe
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1036
Male Age : 59
My bike(s) : Fightered RRS
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:46

CBR Jane wrote:Meggawilly Laughing as ur now named I'm game so long as your not supersoninc (dont know the roads) then it would be rude not to have a few beers Sat night - I'm so excited jumping

Wounded I'm missing a blast, beer & the day it's self cry
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Mon 28 Jun 2010, 20:00

Get down to Derby and you can come on the back of the best blade colour around my red un.
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Mon 28 Jun 2010, 22:19

Nice thought Jane but even if my blade was in one piece I have a family wedding that the other half just isn't letting me get out of Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 889872 Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 889872 Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 889872
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Mon 28 Jun 2010, 22:43

CBR Jane wrote:Get down to Derby and you can come on the back of the best blade colour around my red un.

Kaiser wrote:Nice thought Jane but even if my blade was in one piece I have a family wedding that the other half just isn't letting me get out of Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 889872 Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 889872 Firebladeriders Day - Sunday 4th July - Ace Cafe - Page 7 889872

She's got thumb screws Jane, he had no choice.
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Tue 29 Jun 2010, 05:40

Fancy letting a family wedding get in the way of Fireblade day - wuss Laughing
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Tue 29 Jun 2010, 07:21

CBR Jane wrote:Fancy letting a family wedding get in the way of Fireblade day - wuss Laughing

Laughing

Yeah come on Kaiser, your bike should be all the family you need rofl
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimpy Wed 30 Jun 2010, 21:44

My name's not on the list. Am super skint so my lovely mate Masterblader has said he'll put in some fuel for me
Chimpy
Chimpy
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1313
Female Age : 56
My bike(s) : Newbuild Posh - Blade lump, tarty outer, and my old faithful Bessie the Bus CBR900RR 1996
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Wed 30 Jun 2010, 23:02

Cor Blimey this bloody Alzheimers gets me in all sorts of bovver rofl
Gotta to have Cinders at the ball on Sunday. Cant thank you enough Chimpy for all the help you gave me after the boys were here last Sunday.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 79
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Wed 30 Jun 2010, 23:37

Chimpy wrote:Am super skint so my lovely mate Masterblader has said he'll put in some fuel for me
He really is "the man", looking forward to meeting ya Chimpy, looks like your be riding up with us from Crystal Palace thumbup
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by griz Thu 01 Jul 2010, 14:49

Fringe wrote:
griz wrote:So guys & gals thought I may not be at the show this sunday but a slight change in plans now means I will be there!!!!!!! hyper

good news ya can make it now, Griz.
Only 1 place to 'park ya car'................. WELL OUT OF SIGHT rofl

I'm hopeing to arrive bout 11 ish. How about anyone else?
Thans Fringe, looking forward to being there!!!

rofl Maybe I will cut the horrible thing in half & then I will be able to turn up on 2 wheels!!! dance rofl

Not sure what time I'll be there, not to late I hope!!
griz
griz
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1928
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 93 Blade Streetfighter & a 96 Engineless Blade, soon to become 1 & a 95 GPZ1100 Grand tourer which is looking for a new home! lol
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Thu 01 Jul 2010, 16:54

griz wrote:Thans Fringe, looking forward to being there!!!

rofl Maybe I will cut the horrible thing in half & then I will be able to turn up on 2 wheels!!! dance rofl

Not sure what time I'll be there, not to late I hope!!

You not coming on the green goddess then mate?
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimpy Fri 02 Jul 2010, 11:00

masterblader wrote:Cor Blimey this bloody Alzheimers gets me in all sorts of bovver rofl
Gotta to have Cinders at the ball on Sunday. Cant thank you enough Chimpy for all the help you gave me after the boys were here last Sunday.

Mique I barely did anything! When you do the chain/sprockets/bearings etc I'll blitz your place for you sunny
Chimpy
Chimpy
MotoGP Legend

My bike(s) : Newbuild Posh - Blade lump, tarty outer, and my old faithful Bessie the Bus CBR900RR 1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimpy Fri 02 Jul 2010, 11:01

wild bill wrote:
Chimpy wrote:Am super skint so my lovely mate Masterblader has said he'll put in some fuel for me
He really is "the man", looking forward to meeting ya Chimpy, looks like your be riding up with us from Crystal Palace thumbup

yay I can't wait. Has been sooooo long since I've been on a rideout hyper
Chimpy
Chimpy
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathace Fri 02 Jul 2010, 14:27

Wooohooooo just spoken to work and not penciled in for the weekend so its all stations go for attending Smile

Russ
Deathace
Deathace
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 509
Male Age : 49
My bike(s) : 2008 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Fri 02 Jul 2010, 20:28

Chimpy wrote:yay I can't wait. Has been sooooo long since I've been on a rideout hyper
Yeh, should be a good day out, i'm really looking forward it hyper
Deathace wrote:Wooohooooo just spoken to work and not penciled in for the weekend so its all stations go for attending Smile
Russ
That's great news Russ, see you there mate.
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri 02 Jul 2010, 20:45

Alls good, leaving bristol around 9 so im hoping to be there around 10.45 wheeliebike , looking foward to the day and meeting up woot
wes
wes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2089
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : 98 rrw 954 track bike
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jul 2010, 21:11

Lookin forward to meeting you mate, and I'll buy you a brew!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Sat 03 Jul 2010, 00:11

megawatt wrote:I'll buy you a brew!!!
And then chew everyones ear off about riding down to Rye Laughing
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cbr9rrnut Sat 03 Jul 2010, 01:06

I've finally got the Blade on the road and I'm not working Sunday so I can come!!! Look forward to meeting everyone
cbr9rrnut
cbr9rrnut
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 127
Male Age : 38
My bike(s) : Suzuki DR-Z400SM K5
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR Jane Sat 03 Jul 2010, 06:16

Catch you at the Ace guys and gals I'm setting off from home to head down the M1zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (squaring the rear) around 09:00 this morning heading to Masterbladers, safe riding everyone love
CBR Jane
CBR Jane
WSB Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sat 03 Jul 2010, 08:40

il be leaving at 9:30 to meet ya jane Razz
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 913
Male Age : 34
My bike(s) : cbr900rr urban tiger - sold now have an awesome RR4
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveR1 Sat 03 Jul 2010, 10:31

Enjoy yerselves... jumping

I'll try to think of you as i hammer round Snetterton... cheers
DaveR1
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 12
Male Age : 50
My bike(s) : 99 R1
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Sat 03 Jul 2010, 11:54

Dave boy two of my mates are there on Sunday Tony and Paul both on Gixers, if you bump into them tell them from me they ought to go back onto Blades for a quicker lap time. LOL
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 79
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Sat 03 Jul 2010, 22:09

megawatt wrote:Lookin forward to meeting you mate, and I'll buy you a brew!!!

And you Al, I'll bring you some stamps rofl

wild bill wrote:
megawatt wrote:I'll buy you a brew!!!
And then chew everyones ear off about riding down to Rye Laughing

rofl rofl

cbr9rrnut wrote:I've finally got the Blade on the road and I'm not working Sunday so I can come!!! Look forward to meeting everyone

Good stuff, We'll all be meeting you at the Total garage J28 M25/A12 around 1015ish

CBR Jane wrote:Catch you at the Ace guys and gals I'm setting off from home to head down the M1zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (squaring the rear) around 09:00 this morning heading to Masterbladers, safe riding everyone love

Glad you're there!

danidge wrote:il be leaving at 9:30 to meet ya jane Razz

And you,

I'll be heading there with Deathace, Graham, Exorcist, CBR9RRnut, Haggler, thebladeshop owner and a couple of taggers too.
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next