www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked in to track night at Knockhill 5/8 eveing session

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Booked in to track night at Knockhill 5/8 eveing session - Page 2 Empty Re: Booked in to track night at Knockhill 5/8 eveing session

Post by Tazfiend Wed 05 Aug 2009, 11:23

Dunfermline is closer I think, so probably a safer bet. The evening is three sessions? Or four? If it's three you'll be fine, four and it depends how handy you are with the throttle. On your first trip there you'll probably still have a few litres left. Wink
Tazfiend
Tazfiend
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1337
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : CBR900RRX
Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://www.youtube.com/tazfiend

Back to top Go down

Booked in to track night at Knockhill 5/8 eveing session - Page 2 Empty Re: Booked in to track night at Knockhill 5/8 eveing session

Post by Kaiser Wed 05 Aug 2009, 11:25

I think it's four, as far as I'm aware paranoid brickwall
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 05 Aug 2009, 11:28

I quite like the V-Power stuff. Bike feels more responsive, but ye it does leave a sour taste having to pay we'll over the odd's. drinking
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 05 Aug 2009, 11:29

I'm also hoping that with the higher octane it may burn off slower than normal fuel drinking rockon
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazfiend Wed 05 Aug 2009, 11:59

Kaiser wrote:I'm also hoping that with the higher octane it may burn off slower than normal fuel drinking rockon

Nice theory, I think when one of the mags tested it they did get slightly better consumption, but on the track you're using full throttle rather than the required amount of throttle for a certain manouver, if you see what I mean.

Sod it, you'll have a ball whatever you do. Don't worry about all the other stuff just go, relax, enjoy. dance
Tazfiend
Tazfiend
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1337
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : CBR900RRX
Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://www.youtube.com/tazfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 05 Aug 2009, 12:01

Valid point mate Cool

Ye, I'm sure it will be superb cheers
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Thu 06 Aug 2009, 09:42

Posted report in "Bike Chat".
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2