www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to try a trackday? £20 for 20 minutes track time

Go down

Want to try a  trackday? £20 for 20 minutes track time Empty Want to try a trackday? £20 for 20 minutes track time

Post by Club MSV Mon 02 Mar 2009, 12:47

Hello All,

I hope you don't mind me joining your forum but I thought you might be interested in some info about a new event we’re organising at Club MSV (MotorSport Visions in house trackday company).

We’re running what we’ve called trackday taster sessions where you get 20 minutes of track time for £20 - it’s a good way of sampling what a trackday is all about if you’ve never done it before.

The dates we currently have in the calendar are as follows but if you would like some more info you can visit the website at www.motorsportvision.co.uk/tts or email / call me at alex.baker@motorsportvision.co.uk or 01474 875216

Snetterton Wednesday 18th March from 5pm
Cadwell Park Saturday 21st March from 5pm
Snetterton Saturday 11th April All day
Brands Hatch Monday 20th April from 5pm

Hopefully see you in the pit lane soon!

Thanks,

Alex Baker
Club MSV
Club MSV

Number of posts : 3
Male Age : 39
My bike(s) : Dare I say it - GSXR