www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just booked a week in Scotland ...Now with PICS and ROUTES

+9
thacks
fleurdelyes
silverback
stuart
lerk
Firebladeradmin
chilli
hermy
Dazza
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just booked a week in Scotland ...Now with PICS and ROUTES - Page 2 Empty Re: Just booked a week in Scotland ...Now with PICS and ROUTES

Post by silverback Mon 28 Jul 2008, 19:24

Never mind coming over to the east coast, we go over to the west coast because the roads and scenery is better.
Saying that; from Inverness down through the hills towards Perth there are some cracking roads.
Aye Dazza; IT'S HARD BEING SCOTTISH AND HAVING ALL THIS LOVELY ROADS TO PLAY ON arse

If you'd turned right towards Roybridge at Speanbridge and continued on to Aviemore, I WAS THERE (ok there's a reason not to go).
We were around Speanbridge and up the west side of Loch Ness on Thursday, if you think it's slow going on a bike, try it in a car pullhaur2
That was the only time we seen a spot of rain the whole week Cool
24/25c everyday, who needs to go abroad.

Nice to hear you/missus had a great time Dazza, come back again.
silverback
silverback
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2843
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : R1 2008
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Just booked a week in Scotland ...Now with PICS and ROUTES - Page 2 Empty Re: Just booked a week in Scotland ...Now with PICS and ROUTES

Post by Tazfiend Mon 28 Jul 2008, 19:59

Nice pictures! Very Happy
Tazfiend
Tazfiend
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1337
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : CBR900RRX
Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://www.youtube.com/tazfiend

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2