www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireblade Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th

+11
Kaiser
Craig@cmr
lloydiecbr
boddyblade
Haggler ®™
PJS 82
Gumsey Mileage
keen2511
chilli
Fahren
shadow
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th Empty Fireblade Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 20:06

Some of us on another Forum are hoping to organise a Fireblade Trackday for the 20th Anniversary next year. Can you copy and paste your names on this thread please if you are interested. Venue will be Cadwell on Bank Holiday Monday April 9th. Mainly for Blades , but other makes will be welcome.

Last edited by megawatt on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th Empty Re: Fireblade Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 21:23

13 views and not one comment FFS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th Empty Re: Fireblade Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th

Post by shadow Thu 08 Dec 2011, 21:26

You put fireblade only, i don't have one so didn't put anything.
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 3003
Male Age : 44
My bike(s) : 06 R1
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 21:34

That's one , thanks Shad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahren Fri 09 Dec 2011, 00:56

first time i noticed it lol and i dont have a 1 or 2 piece suit :( id prolly be at the back of the pack anyhow lol on my slow old RRX Smile
Fahren
Fahren
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 827
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR900RRX
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chilli Fri 09 Dec 2011, 04:01

Would love to, but i cant again commit to anything too far in advance.
chilli
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3876
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : yep!
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by keen2511 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 09:06

If I am not working, I am in.

1, Megawatt.
2, Keen2511
keen2511
keen2511
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 372
Male Age : 47
My bike(s) : cbr1000rr 08
Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 10:07

Good man Keen2511 .Fahren won't you be able to borrow a suit between now and then? Chilli, if there's a possibility of you coming, can't you add your name. I am usually at the back of the slow/novices group, but I still always have a great time. Just gauging interest at the mo to see if we can get a better deal off the organisers. So thats;

1/Megawatt
2/Keen2511
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumsey Mileage Fri 09 Dec 2011, 10:16

if i can i'll come but it's too far ahead to commit sorry !!
Gumsey Mileage
Gumsey Mileage
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2066
Male Age : 69
My bike(s) : Honda SH 300 Yamaha FJ 1200 2007 Fireblade 1992 Fireblade
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PJS 82 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:41

Sounds good to me , count me in depending on dates megawatt! For those who don't have full leathers I know at brands you can hire them!
PJS 82
PJS 82
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 24
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : CBR 954 FIREBLADE
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 20:06

1/Megawatt
2/Keen2511
3/PJS 82
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggler ®™ Fri 09 Dec 2011, 20:37

I,m keen but as most will say "More than likely",need to confirm in Jan/Feb and only if its Cadders or Brandy snaps
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th Empty slow but in

Post by boddyblade Sun 11 Dec 2011, 08:14

I'm up for Cadwell. I'm slow but in....

I need to not s**t myself when the front comes up over the mountain. Came up so easy and fuss free first time over, but I slowed myself down after due to twitching bum.

Ace course.
boddyblade
boddyblade
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 32
Male Age : 53
My bike(s) : 900 RRS
Registration date : 2007-09-10

http://www.safecouk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2011, 15:09

Can you possibles but not yet probables please add your names to the list?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chilli Sun 11 Dec 2011, 15:26

1/Megawatt
2/Keen2511
3/PJS 82
4/Chilli ( possible/maybe/dont really know mavis)
chilli
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Sun 11 Dec 2011, 15:35

Just so you know, it isnt fireblades only, as the same request is all over ph.

90% of the vote off there, is heading for donnington, must say i agree.

Be good if it was easytrack, snetterton was brilliant with them. Smile
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2011, 16:07

PH ? This is being organised by 1000RR Forum. As far as I know it's Fireblades only unless we don't get enough takers. It's early days yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chilli Sun 11 Dec 2011, 16:08

ph?
chilli
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Sun 11 Dec 2011, 20:08

megawatt wrote:PH ? This is being organised by 1000RR Forum. As far as I know it's Fireblades only unless we don't get enough takers. It's early days yet?

Its been posted on piston heads by Remal.
He knows everyone will say yes now, but when it comes to getting the money out, it will go quiet.

Its also on facebook and twitter, Craig has posted them.
His do say its a fireblade event but others more than welcome.

Why not ask on the forum Taz mods on cbr6's ?
They have a few trackdays through the year.

The other thing, how can ANYONE restrict whats going to be an open trackday ?
Unless you get 150 people for donnington or say 100 people for mallory over the 3 groups, then it just going to be another trackday, maybe 10 in novice and inter, 5 in advanced, will be from a specific forum, but that makes not a jot of difference.

Not trying to piss on the bonfire, but ive just seen that type of thread time after time, of trying to get a single club day and up to yet, i haven't seen one.
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chilli Sun 11 Dec 2011, 20:34

Thats true, remember when i priced up Knockhill for the day, Its was something like 16grand they wanted.. Laughing
chilli
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2011, 20:38

Well thanks for those positive thoughts Shad. Onwards and upwards eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Sun 11 Dec 2011, 20:56

chilli wrote:Thats true, remember when i priced up Knockhill for the day, Its was something like 16grand they wanted.. Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th 950996

Yea, not only that, you have the corner workers, medical staff, thats another 1k +.

I would bet donnington is over 20 grand.
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Sun 11 Dec 2011, 21:03

megawatt wrote:Well thanks for those positive thoughts Shad. Onwards and upwards eh?

The way to make it work, is involve as many forums as possible, choose a date and location, once the lists come out then stick to it.

No matter where and when you pick, it will upset someone, but that's par for the course.
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lloydiecbr Sun 11 Dec 2011, 21:42

shame i only have my FIREstorm now whistle
lloydiecbr
lloydiecbr
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 363
Male Age : 45
My bike(s) : vtr1000 firestorm cbr1100xx bird
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:21

Good points shad. Will be nice to keep it to Blades only until we know we can,t make the numbers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Craig@cmr Wed 14 Dec 2011, 18:05

shadow wrote:
megawatt wrote:PH ? This is being organised by 1000RR Forum. As far as I know it's Fireblades only unless we don't get enough takers. It's early days yet?

Its been posted on piston heads by Remal.
He knows everyone will say yes now, but when it comes to getting the money out, it will go quiet.

Its also on facebook and twitter, Craig has posted them.
His do say its a fireblade event but others more than welcome.

Why not ask on the forum Taz mods on cbr6's ?
They have a few trackdays through the year.

The other thing, how can ANYONE restrict whats going to be an open trackday ?
Unless you get 150 people for donnington or say 100 people for mallory over the 3 groups, then it just going to be another trackday, maybe 10 in novice and inter, 5 in advanced, will be from a specific forum, but that makes not a jot of difference.

Not trying to piss on the bonfire, but ive just seen that type of thread time after time, of trying to get a single club day and up to yet, i haven't seen one.

Few points shad.

The day wont appear on easytracks site, or any other site, it will be a closed link for members of the various forums involved. the only point the td will apear as an openly bookable day is with 2 weeks to go if it isnt full.

Its never been totally fireblade only, you simply wouldnt be able to doit without the advertising power of honda uk

The PH link came about because i suggested we maybe get PH involved as they were already thinking about it, however we are not just thinking about it, its booked and official.

The problem with organising TD's for everyone is they have individual opinions, as i have found, its been bloody hard work finding a decent TDO willing to work with a relatively new forum, luckily im fairly good friends with the bods at easytrack and their reputation as the new track day kings helps when it comes to encouraging folk.

Also, at this time of the year, the TDO's are fighting over the few 'prime' dates available, as from april onwards nearly every circuit has a race meeting every weekend, the fact Easytrack & I have managed to find a fre bank holiday date is nothing short of a miracle.

Finally, a few point.

Mallory are being shits with every TDo currently, they are hardly doing ANY weekday td's this year as they have ACU testing on a wed, the new stalker race school on fridays, Donington are ceasing overnight camping in the paddock from January 1st 2012, so that rules out any social events before/after, plus they wanted nigh on 170 quid per rider when we enquired.

MSV Oulton never replied, The only MSV circuit keen to hold it was cadwell, and they allow camping, and are happy to allow big numbers to stay.

So ladies & Gents, Bank Holiday Monday, April 9th 2012, Cadwell Park, price TBC within the next 48hrs, put the date in your diaries as its going to be a fantastic day. Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th 760950 Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th 60599 Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th 890314
Craig@cmr
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 65
My bike(s) : RR7 race Bike....Supported By LB Performance UK
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow Wed 14 Dec 2011, 19:08

Count me in. Smile

Cheers for posting all that Craig, cleared up all the details. Fireblade  Trackday , Cadwell , April 9th 899780
shadow
shadow
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2011, 21:25

Great bit of organising Craig.
Be nice to see you there John.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Thu 15 Dec 2011, 15:36

I'm always game for some track frolics............possibly Taz too but would need to nail down venue & date punk
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 15:42

Venue will be Cadwell on April 9th, Bank Holiday Monday . Price to be advised very soon?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next