www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverstone arena gp 3rd may

+6
Kaiser
Cove
JT
fastbikefinder
Iggy
shadow
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Silverstone arena gp 3rd may - Page 2 Empty Re: Silverstone arena gp 3rd may

Post by BUZZ Sun 09 May 2010, 19:29

shadow wrote:I only booked one day with them last year, they charged my card twice and tried to say it was my fault, tune soon changed, when i said the card details were given for £119, and the next call would be to the card issuer, saying it had been used without my consent.
The hire bike i got, wouldn't have looked out of place in a scrap yard, the tyres were shredded, the oil light came on after one lap, came back in, the guy said it was fine, did half a lap it came back on.
There was a spare bike, but he said, thats worse than this one.

I wouldent have booked monday, except, the only nl day was anglesea, bit far away, plus i got a lift in another van, saved me the cost of hiring one.

Im sure, people have good things to say about them, just not me.

Hey glad to see you can see the real light of day why dose customer service go down as prices go up is it an unwrighten law or some thing
more threads on same here http://www.throttlemonkey.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=26719&st=20
BUZZ
BUZZ
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 10
Male Age : 63
My bike(s) : BMW
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BUZZ Sun 09 May 2010, 19:37

jallen wrote:Did two track days with them and they were pretty good, although the last one was two years ago.

dont get me wrong when the days go well they are as every other event

Last edited by BUZZ on Sun 09 May 2010, 19:40; edited 1 time in total
BUZZ
BUZZ
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by BUZZ Sun 09 May 2010, 19:40

mate dont get me wrong when things go to plan they as good as any its just when they dont your fucked and thats not rite its a case of do it my way and live with it or f**k off some one else will take your place
BUZZ
BUZZ
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by BUZZ Mon 10 May 2010, 00:47

shadow wrote:First day i did was at donnington, one of the speedfreeks ran ones.
That wasent good either, should have been sessions, it was open pitlane.
A few of the bsb guys were there [gulp]
So that didnt go well.

2nd one was with focused, in 05 i think, at mallory, loved it couldent do enough for yea, hire bike was great.
So good i booked 4 more that year with focused, all good.

Its only in recent times, things have took a turn for the worse.

Speedfreeks were well run days and the open pit lane worked well you got a lot of track time but they were not really for the new commer as yes there were a lot of fast lads there i attended them when ever i could and always had a good day.
Just wish donington park was still open there own run track days were done in a very profesonal manner with very little down time hopfully they will be up and running again soon
BUZZ
BUZZ
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down