www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess where we are right now!!!!!!

Go down

Guess where we are right now!!!!!! Empty Guess where we are right now!!!!!!

Post by gsxrmark Thu 12 Jun 2008, 20:33

We are staying at Rencurrel in Vercours,France. Awesome roads, tunnels, hairpin bends and canyons. No traffic or caravans - fantastic. We have found a great hotel run by bikers who can tell you the best routes etc. Check out their web site www.maron.fr You will not be disappointed by the location or the hospitality.

We have another day here tomorrow then on Saturday we leave for the South of France for three days, then we head to Italy and start heading back home through Germany/Switzerland etc. I will post some pictures when i get home
gsxrmark
gsxrmark
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 159
Male Location : egham surrey
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Guess where we are right now!!!!!! Empty Re: Guess where we are right now!!!!!!

Post by gsxrmark Mon 23 Jun 2008, 20:45

Got home safely Saturday after 12 days in France we managed 2500 miles only did 1 day on the autoroute we did mainly N and D roads.

Really tired now but had a superb time, South of France was very busy and a bit crap.The Vercours and the French Alps are awesome.

It was are first tour and we both loved it but the gixxer was not the best tool for the job.

So if anyone can recommend a good touring bike like the Suzuki vstrom please let me know

Cheers
gsxrmark
gsxrmark
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 159
Male Location : egham surrey
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down