www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex? Empty Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex?

Post by Slayer Tue 19 Feb 2013, 13:59

I live in Braintree but only been here a couple of years and looking for a regular meet up if there is one?
Slayer
Slayer
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 10
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : CBR900RRP
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex? Empty Re: Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex?

Post by clevermonkey Tue 19 Feb 2013, 15:34

I think there's a regular meet at the Hien Gerik (sp?) shop on the industrial estate. Been a while since I lived round that way though so best call in and have a chat.
clevermonkey
clevermonkey
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 109
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : CBR Fireblade RR 1997
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex? Empty Re: Anyone know of a good meet up in North/Central Essex?

Post by Haggler ®™ Tue 19 Feb 2013, 17:01

I thought that closed?
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:48

Actually the Braintree HG shop is one of only 3 in the country that is going to stay open - believe they have all new stock in now but not been in yet. It was a bit of a sorry sight when they were selling everything off; I went in the weekend after the bankruptcy anouncement and they had nothing but top end and still very expensive gear and fluorescent vests left!
Slayer
Slayer
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 10
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : CBR900RRP
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Granville Sat 02 Mar 2013, 18:40

Get over to great Bentley on weds night. Great Bentley is between Colchester and Clacton it has a huge village green where like minded bikers meet up there can be between 100 and 1000 bikes there and a few attractions. You'll find a lot of bikes from all over heading there, there are some great roads out that way.
Granville
Granville
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 84
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : 929 fireblade, aprilia mille rsv
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tone Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:17

That's where I grew up!

Largest village green in the country don't you know, (50 or so acres).
Tone
Tone
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 495
Male Age : 123
My bike(s) : 1992 CBR900RR-N; 1998 RVF400
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down