www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies

3 posters

Go down

Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies  Empty Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies

Post by CBR900RR-P Sat 23 Oct 2010, 19:38

6 of us are out riding. Contact me if you are interested in meeting up for a coffee / chat / ride.
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 466
Male Location : Surrey
My bike(s) : Honda CBR900RR-P
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies  Empty Re: Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies

Post by reeseyboy Mon 25 Oct 2010, 22:00

Just a quick message to let you know that CBR900RR-P (Julian) had an off yesterday afternoon near Bury Hill. He apparently lost the front of his 'Blade under braking and busted up his hand. He's currently in hospital in Chichester following an operation today. Should be discharged tomorrow.
reeseyboy
reeseyboy
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 207
Male Age : 51
My bike(s) : 2009 CB1000R - Sword Silver
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies  Empty Re: Sunday 24th October Ride Out: Oakdene > Loomies

Post by Kiwiboy Mon 25 Oct 2010, 22:59

Oh heck

Hope he is ok, If there is anything I can do to help mate let me know.

Cheers

Steve
Kiwiboy
Kiwiboy
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 662
Male Age : 53
My bike(s) : 85 VF1000R 93 Daytona 1000 and 91 CB750 Project cafe racer
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR900RR-P Sun 31 Oct 2010, 16:35

Hi All,

A quick reply.

Firstly, sincere apologies for the delay in reply to everybody. I feel quite guilty and rude for not responding sooner. My mobile was running out of juice in hospital and then I was strung up in hospital. I have badly damaged my right hand and this has been made quite clear to me and I’ve been told to rest. I’m a bit slow with this left handed typing! Hope I don’t get rsi, lol. I came out of hospital Tuesday afternoon and my current routine is 2 right hand exercises every hour, reply to a few texts and rest/sleep. If this is what I’ve got to do for my hand to make the best recovery, then this is what I’ve got to do. I don’t have the energy for much more. I was quite shocked that a lot of the bruising did not come out until Friday.

I’m visiting the surgeon this Tuesday so hopefully I’ll have a greater insight into how good or bad things are going to be with my hand and what my care plan is.

Hopefully over the coming days I’ll find the energy to do more and reply to some more posts.

Ride safe and thanks for taking the time to post your best wishes and kind thoughts.

Cheers

Julian
CBR900RR-P
CBR900RR-P
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 466
Male Location : Surrey
My bike(s) : Honda CBR900RR-P
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down