www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cadwell Park Track Day - 28.8.07

3 posters

Go down

Cadwell Park Track Day - 28.8.07 Empty Cadwell Park Track Day - 28.8.07

Post by mindwarp Thu 30 Aug 2007, 10:30

The news about the rider that died on Tuesday's track day was shocking, we had been told by the course staff that the air ambulance was purely a precaution and that the injuries he suffered were only minor. I'm a bit p*ssed off at being lied to but I can also see where they were coming from. Let's face it, if we'd been told after the 1st of our sessions that there had been a potentially fatal incident how many of us would have been in the mood to go out again?

The sad news has overshadowed what was otherwise a great day out and I would like to thank all of those on the site for their efforts in bringing it all together. This was only my 3rd track day and the 1st on my 954 and by the last of my sessions (I bailed out of the last one fearing an imminent downpour) I was on a flyer. It was great to put faces to the names and a pleasure to be in your company. Thanks to Haggler for the use of his BBQ, I hope none of you that ate one of the burgers I cooked got any digestive problems!

I hope to see some photos or videos from the day up on the site soon.

Take it easy,

Mindwarp
mindwarp
mindwarp
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 63
Male Location : South East England
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Cadwell Park Track Day - 28.8.07 Empty Re: Cadwell Park Track Day - 28.8.07

Post by Blade_Hog Thu 30 Aug 2007, 10:54

Blade_Hog
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elbowz Fri 07 Sep 2007, 22:28

It was a bit of a shock that it was a fatal accident that morning. You don't expect it on a track day, but then again it could happen anytime any where.

Nothing wrong with the burgers Mindwarp….I think I had more than my fair share that night. Haggler set me up with a tent, double air bed and place to store all my stuff. I hope he's back on line soon.

Did anyone else get the guy at the track to take photos of them. I had mine delivered this week and they are very good.

Regards to all

Elbowz
elbowz
elbowz
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 48
Male Location : Southend
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Hog Sat 08 Sep 2007, 06:45

Blade_Hog