www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rye/Romney Marsh rideout

Go down

Rye/Romney Marsh rideout Empty Rye/Romney Marsh rideout

Post by Guest Sat 14 Mar 2009, 07:41

Right you lot, spring has sprung ,time to stop polishing and get riding. Get yerselves down here for some blindin camera free , bendy roads. Meet at Rye car park at 1030 for 1100 rideout. On March 29th. There is more to ridin than Boxhill!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rye/Romney Marsh rideout Empty Re: Rye/Romney Marsh rideout

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2009, 18:24

So that's absolutely nobody interested in a Romney Marsh rideout then. You lot don't know what you're missing. Everybody that has ridden down here goes home with a big grin from ear to ear. If you only like riding around Boxhill and speed cameras don't bother comin down here. If you like fast, bendy roads with no police or cameras, get down here!!! Try this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5jF8Jalrk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCKET Sat 28 Mar 2009, 09:06

Yep , up for some of this . Allthough cant do tomorrow.
Saw your bike at Micky's .Looks good , toying with going down the streetfighter road but not at the mo , no time!
ROCKET
ROCKET
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 503
Male Age : 61
My bike(s) : blackbird
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2009, 11:27

gimme a bell when you can make it mate. I am off all day Thursday, but I am working next weekend. I promise you won't regret riding these roads. Here's a taster;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5jF8Jalrk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down