www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England

5 posters

Go down

WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England Empty WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England

Post by patchmania Tue 25 Nov 2008, 18:34

HI,
as the proud owner of a 2007 CBR1000RR in the red/white & blue colour scheme, I would like to meet up with any mature rider of same machine for days out when the roads are dry and the sun is high, predominantly in the south east corner of the U.K. I am in Erith, Kent and would love to hear from you!
patchmania
patchmania
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 16
Male Age : 66
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR BMW S1000RR
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England Empty Re: WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England

Post by Gumsey Mileage Tue 25 Nov 2008, 19:02

you have a PM
Gumsey Mileage
Gumsey Mileage
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2066
Male Age : 69
My bike(s) : Honda SH 300 Yamaha FJ 1200 2007 Fireblade 1992 Fireblade
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England Empty Re: WANTED: Riding partner for biking days S E England

Post by Guest Tue 25 Nov 2008, 20:18

Hi patchmania, I work shifts and ride whenever I can, not just weekends. I live near Romney Marsh, Kent, home of the best road in the southeast, the Camber road. Come down here for some great riding and very few speed cameras!cheers Alan.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b217odlxfUU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Tue 25 Nov 2008, 20:52

Hi mate
Welcome to the forum.
This afternoon I was in Erith with car and got rear ended by a dethering old git in a sports Merc !!!!
After 45years of driving this is my first car incident
If you are at loose ends you can always pop in for a brew and chat.

Mickey
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 79
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Tue 25 Nov 2008, 22:13

Nice to meet you patchmania, i'm up the road in Beckenham Kent, my Blade is in the middle of a face-lift at the moment but i'll be out on it as soon as the sun starts showing its face again, looking to finish it by end of March early April. I do have a 600 Bandit that i ride everyday, i quite often meet up with a few mates for a quick run to Box Hill on the odd Sunday if the weathers ok, stay in touch and i'll let you know if your up for it.

Cheers.
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCKET Wed 04 Mar 2009, 17:18

G'day,
I,m in Catford and as the weather warms up I'll be out usually with the master happyup been workin on the house the winter and looking forward to getting out and getting down this summer happyahh
ROCKET
ROCKET
WSB Racer

Number of posts : 503
Male Age : 61
My bike(s) : blackbird
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down