www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memorial Ride

Go down

Memorial Ride Empty Memorial Ride

Post by Littlemisskneedown Mon 03 Mar 2008, 17:32

On 26th October 2007, Brett died suddenly and unexpectedly of peritonitis, he would have been 9 on the 11th November. I watched Brett grow, his mum is one of my closest friends, he was my eldest daughters best friend.
His mom is a single mother of 3 surviving children going through divorce. As we all know, even dying is expensive. I am planning a ride to raise money for a headstone for Brett's grave. Brett's mom is a biker, on the breadline, and I wont let her sell her salvation (her little 125) to help pay for the headstone, so I am organising a ride out to raise a bit of money to help towards the cost. Some of you know her, she was at the boat meet at the C n F last year (Big Katz). If you are interested in coming on the ride pm me and I will add your name to the attendee list on BC.
I know its not a big charity ride to raise money for a recognised organisation, but she does need help, as I say, nothing is cheap nowadays, not even dying.

Cheers

Printable flyer with date and venue/route -

Memorial Ride Flyer
Littlemisskneedown
Littlemisskneedown
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down