www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South of France ... Here I Come...

2 posters

Go down

South of France ... Here I Come... Empty South of France ... Here I Come...

Post by cbrsinner Fri 27 Jul 2007, 10:15

Well,

another year over and another Track Day course coming.

Last year I did a 3 Day course with the Race Academy from Holland. Again it was the South of France... Pau Arnos Track. It was my first Track Days and as a novice I was really nervous. No need...

First day was a disaster cos of lack of sleep. Long drive down to the South of France from here. But after the 3 days were over I'd increased my lap time by 48 seconds and just missed getting below the 2 minutes! (last lap session time was 2 minutes flat). Something my instructor was well chuffed with.. and me!

This year it's at Ales, again in the South of France. We learned by last year and so we're leaving early this year. Got my tyres here ready to be fitted at the track... got a 2nd hand set of Racetec's for 100 Euros.. only used 3 times on the track and still plenty of wear in em. Everything on the bike's been checked and the hotel is booked.

So... am I nervous? Yup - again... but I'm looking forward to it too. I learned a lot last year and only decided to do it because of my fear of left handers at speed. The Instructors are fab and the professional approach to rider safety great.

So... if you don't see me lurking about on the forum, you know why
I'll be sunning myself and sweating like a pig in 38 degrees and sun in The South of France cheers .. I'll post pics when I get back.
cbrsinner
cbrsinner
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 53
Female Age : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

South of France ... Here I Come... Empty Re: South of France ... Here I Come...

Post by Jollygiant Fri 27 Jul 2007, 10:37

sounds like that will be realy good. enjoy yourself
Jollygiant
Jollygiant
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 833
Male Age : 45
My bike(s) : 2010 HRC Fireblade / 929 fireblade track bike
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down