www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here!

+8
h60mekanik
jallen
Kaiser
wild bill
mr pie
fastbikefinder
bubblydebs
cbr9rrnut
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here!

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:50

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040020-1
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 50
Female Age : 52
My bike(s) : 92 fireblade
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here!

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:51

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040021-1
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:52

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040022-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040023-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040024-1
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:53

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040025-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040026-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040027-1
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:54

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040028-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040031-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040032-1
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:56

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040034-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040036-1

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040039-1
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:57

well thats all the pic i have for the blade day hope u all like them
bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Mon 05 Jul 2010, 21:26

bubblydebs wrote:Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 P7040010
Bike on the left I beleive belongs to Will of 1off Designs, the other with the Aprillia front belongs to his gorgeous other half Maria.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 79
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblydebs Mon 05 Jul 2010, 22:13

i think so but i like the bikes so i took pic of them

bubblydebs
bubblydebs
CBT Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Tue 06 Jul 2010, 01:16

more great pics, well done Debs
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:15

Some cracking looking bikes there cheers
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jul 2010, 13:50

A few familiar faces on here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aDlrSeJTIs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 07 Jul 2010, 10:37

Nice vid mate Smile
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart Wed 07 Jul 2010, 21:13

Some good pice there, lookls like a good turn out
stuart
stuart
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 2823
Male Age : 67
My bike(s) : Tiger 800
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Wed 07 Jul 2010, 22:40

Will of 1 off Designs was at the meet got totally carried away meeting up with as many FBR members and was unable to take any many pixs. Went over to his spray shop for the finally inspection. GOBSMACKED.
Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 WILL001
Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 WILL005
Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 WILL004
The top fairing is off a 600RR modified to take the blades mid sections and bellpan. The rear seat is off an 08-09 blade with tubular ally subframe and some real fancy lights and indicators.
The rear mod is impressive making the early blade a modern tool. Will is preparing a costing on each mod and should be signing on site ( me thinks)
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cbr9rrnut Wed 07 Jul 2010, 23:02

Oh and the bike next to the 1 off blade is not an aprilia front. I'll think you will find it comes off a ducati. Sorry to be a pain in the arse Masterblader
cbr9rrnut
cbr9rrnut
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 127
Male Age : 38
My bike(s) : Suzuki DR-Z400SM K5
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Wed 07 Jul 2010, 23:17

Yep you're right Jayboy getting confused with Tonys blade with the Aprillia front end its almost identical.
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by wild bill Wed 07 Jul 2010, 23:24

masterblader wrote:Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 WILL001
Yeh i was looking at this creation at the Ace, a lot of work has gone into this baby, not only was it well built the paint job was lovely.
drool
wild bill
wild bill
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1614
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR5 CB1000 BMWF650 TY250
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Thu 08 Jul 2010, 10:28

That is a stunning looking bike
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jul 2010, 10:51

My final video of the Crystal Palace to Ace run , I even managed to get in front of Bill n Cabbie!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIpRQ1zFRI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Thu 08 Jul 2010, 11:50

megawatt wrote:My final video of the Crystal Palace to Ace run , I even managed to get in front of Bill n Cabbie!!!

Black bike Al, say no more rofl
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Thu 08 Jul 2010, 13:04

fastbikefinder wrote:
megawatt wrote:My final video of the Crystal Palace to Ace run , I even managed to get in front of Bill n Cabbie!!!

Black bike Al, say no more rofl

If I go HM Plant, is that admitting defeat Laughing pullhaur2
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Thu 08 Jul 2010, 23:05

Pictures from the day, if you have some too then add them here! - Page 2 WILL001

I had a good look at this and the blade with the 999 fairing, the paint was outstanding, as was the rest of the build.
Graham
Graham
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 51
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : 06 Blade, KTM 690sm
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2