www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members routes to Firebladeday 2010

+11
masterblader
h60mekanik
Haggler ®™
Graham
hioctaine
CBRerion
dj1
keen2511
cabbie
wild bill
fastbikefinder
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Members routes to Firebladeday 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: Members routes to Firebladeday 2010

Post by Tyfio Sun 04 Jul 2010, 19:46

Gatso wrote:Tyfio very sorry bud,i went to junct 9 on M1,god knws why,hope you made it ok,i met up with Haggler n every one else at m25/a12

No probs, Si, did get there. Dyno runs were quite impressive and VERY LOUD, esp the BMW S1000R!
Maybe try and hook up for ride sometime?

Nick
Tyfio
Tyfio
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 127
Male Age : 60
My bike(s) : Fireblade RR-T, road and track versions.
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Members routes to Firebladeday 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: Members routes to Firebladeday 2010

Post by fastbikefinder Mon 05 Jul 2010, 00:06

Tyfio wrote:Morning All, beautiful day, isn't it? The guys coming in from M25 J28, along the A12 to the A406, any idea what time you might get to Gants Hill, Redbridge roundabout area? May try and tag along from there, if possible, by dropping down off the M25, down the M11? Thanks

Sorry mate, only just saw this, didn't get a chance to check forum this morning.
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3