www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

+13
reeseyboy
firebladder09
cabbie
masterblader
griz
danidge
helrazzer
fastbikefinder
Firebladeradmin
Kaiser
hioctaine
blade954ben
BladeBum-Russ
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer Empty National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 12:46

Just trying to gauge if there's any interest in a meet for all riders, in the southeast ,sometime next summer.but not August!
It will be over a weekend, starting Friday, finishing Sunday , or Monday. Consisting of loadsa riding, mainly on B roads, piss ups, barbecue, overnight campsite, BnB or motel accomodation. Just tell me what you want and I'll organise it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer Empty Re: National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

Post by BladeBum-Russ Mon 09 Nov 2009, 13:37

could be up for this
BladeBum-Russ
BladeBum-Russ
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1058
Male Age : 44
My bike(s) : 99blade
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer Empty Re: National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 17:50

nice one Russ!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by blade954ben Mon 09 Nov 2009, 18:01

im up for weekend ride out..backroads to anywhere bike takes me...down south weymouth, isle of wight etc etc pitch up camp?cool
blade954ben
blade954ben
Trackday Novice

Number of posts : 131
Male Age : 48
My bike(s) : RR4 red ,white and blue
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hioctaine Mon 09 Nov 2009, 18:46

i be up for some of it if not all
hioctaine
hioctaine
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 384
Male Age : 50
My bike(s) : 1999 RRX
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:27

Will there be beer ? National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 316600
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:35

Damn right mate!!! Was thinkin, would it be a good idea to have it the same weekend as the Fireblade meet at the Ace on Sunday? You and other long distancers could travel down on Friday, a few drinks Friday night. Mega rideout on Saturday all day, Mega piss up n barby on Saturday night and then interesting ride up to London and the Ace on Sunday. Don't wanna cramp style of the Ace meet FBF , but it might save people another long journey? Don't mind either way, we can ride all day Saturday and Sunday on another weekend if people prefer ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:39

Sounds my kind of weekend National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 894291 National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 894291 National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 894291
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:55

megawatt wrote:Damn right mate!!! Was thinkin, would it be a good idea to have it the same weekend as the Fireblade meet at the Ace on Sunday? You and other long distancers could travel down on Friday, a few drinks Friday night. Mega rideout on Saturday all day, Mega piss up n barby on Saturday night and then interesting ride up to London and the Ace on Sunday. Don't wanna cramp style of the Ace meet FBF , but it might save people another long journey? Don't mind either way, we can ride all day Saturday and Sunday on another weekend if people prefer ???

This sounds like a good plan, we could travel down on the Friday and back up on the Monday National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 48439

(but all depends on babysitters and other stuff to get organised!)
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:10

Great idea for the people who want to do both National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 964788
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4582
Male Age : 46
My bike(s) : Trek VX with suspenders & Specialized Hemi
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:10

Sure does National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 827250
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2009, 12:02

I will price up some accomodation local to me . Will anybody be thinkin of camping?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Wed 11 Nov 2009, 12:04

megawatt wrote:I will price up some accomodation local to me . Will anybody be thinkin of camping?

Why? How big is your garden?
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2009, 12:20

It's big enough for a few tents, but not sure er indoors would be too keen on being invaded by strange bikers. There are a coupla campsites local to me that I could price up, two are attached to pubs ???? Kaiser ????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 11 Nov 2009, 12:23

Suits me National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 396226
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Wed 11 Nov 2009, 12:24

Kaiser wrote:Suits me National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 396226

Just make sure you're not to drunk to make it to the Ace! Or back to Scotland either rofl
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 11 Nov 2009, 12:25

Never National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 396226
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by helrazzer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 23:25

hopfully ill be riding by then))
helrazzer
helrazzer
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 179
Male Age : 59
My bike(s) : cbr1000rr 09, 94 blade streetfighter
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2009, 23:43

Bloody hope so mate!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Fri 13 Nov 2009, 19:38

thats sound like a awesome idea! (Y) i would be up for it if its arranged enough in advanced SmileSmileSmile
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Number of posts : 913
Male Age : 34
My bike(s) : cbr900rr urban tiger - sold now have an awesome RR4
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Fri 13 Nov 2009, 19:42

danidge wrote:thats sound like a awesome idea! (Y) i would be up for it if its arranged enough in advanced SmileSmileSmile

You were one of the intial 'drivers' of the meet, you HAVE to be there!
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by griz Fri 13 Nov 2009, 20:03

This sure sounds like a weekend not to be missed!

I'm gonna do my best to able to handle the mileage by then, can't promise anything as I've been hoping to get better for nearly 5 yrs now! It's been a hell of a long time since I've enjoyed a full weekend of biking & I really miss it, so fingers crossed I'll be there! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 169443
griz
griz
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1928
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 93 Blade Streetfighter & a 96 Engineless Blade, soon to become 1 & a 95 GPZ1100 Grand tourer which is looking for a new home! lol
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbikefinder Fri 13 Nov 2009, 20:06

griz wrote: so fingers crossed I'll be there! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 169443

Have you got the Kwak yet?
fastbikefinder
fastbikefinder
MotoGP Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by griz Fri 13 Nov 2009, 20:25

fastbikefinder wrote:
griz wrote: so fingers crossed I'll be there! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 169443

Have you got the Kwak yet?

Bit of a sore subject to be honest! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 950996

The mrs was meant to give me the money I lent her today but sadly I've still not got it back! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer Kopfschuettel So she has given the seller a call & explained the situation & he's cool with it & said as long as I can pick it before then end of the month it's fine by him! What a nice man! National Firebladers Meet in the Southeast next summer 363590
griz
griz
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1928
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : 93 Blade Streetfighter & a 96 Engineless Blade, soon to become 1 & a 95 GPZ1100 Grand tourer which is looking for a new home! lol
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sat 14 Nov 2009, 17:00

fastbikefinder wrote:
danidge wrote:thats sound like a awesome idea! (Y) i would be up for it if its arranged enough in advanced SmileSmileSmile

You were one of the intial 'drivers' of the meet, you HAVE to be there!

Hokay Wink
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblader Sat 14 Nov 2009, 18:54

Dan use your influence and badger Lez and Ed to make the date.
At least I'll have someone to take the pi$$
masterblader
masterblader
The Blade Guru
The Blade Guru

Number of posts : 5392
Male Age : 79
My bike(s) : RRS, CB500 2 X NC29
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by danidge Sun 15 Nov 2009, 20:14

masterblader wrote:Dan use your influence and badger Lez and Ed to make the date.
At least I'll have someone to take the pi$$

i am planning on doing so Wink dont worry i will be lost if i dont have someone to navigate me there Razz lol
danidge
danidge
MotoGP Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbie Sun 15 Nov 2009, 21:19

I'll be there.
cabbie
cabbie
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2139
Male Age : 61
My bike(s) : fireblade
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Nov 2009, 21:40

bit far for you cabbie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbie Sun 15 Nov 2009, 23:08

megawatt wrote:bit far for you cabbie?

Where is the meet?
cabbie
cabbie
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 2139
Male Age : 61
My bike(s) : fireblade
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next