www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my blades

2 posters

Go down

my blades Empty my blades

Post by 92blade rrn Fri 11 Sep 2009, 17:38

my rrn ive had for about 18mths my 1st test passed big road bike (prev had a few 600's and rgv250's)
as far as im aware its dynojetted, art can, ohlins fork kit, ive fitted a few things like wobbly rear disk and general sevice items
i like it alot, it rarely gets cleaned and always rides hard, it drinks fuel at an astounding rate and loves to back out of roundabouts
i have removed the single seat as i take a mate for rides out
my blades DSCF6475
my blades DSCF6478
my blades DSCF7981

and my RRT, bought from ebay in the summer, 5 hrs on a train and rode 5 hrs home
seller was full of shit (bald tyres/not showroom etc etc) but its a good un so i still had it
it had micron exhaust, only 19k and it shows, some little carbon bits
i fitted carbon frame covers, better coloured wheels with new avon tyres, leather matched tank cover to keep the immaculate tank spotless
its very very very nice- i never ride it as my RRN is faster and more fun to ride
my blades DSCF7973
my blades DSCF7983
my blades DSCF8103
92blade rrn
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 80
Male Age : 44
My bike(s) : '92 blade, '96 blade '88 cr, '92 aprilia
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

my blades Empty Re: my blades

Post by Kaiser Mon 14 Sep 2009, 10:47

Very nice buddy my blades 827250
Kaiser
Kaiser
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 4491
Male Age : 42
My bike(s) : HM Plant RR10, RR8 Race bike, HM Plant RR7 and a nice rotavated garden!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down