www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Barmouth some time in September ...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by fleurdelyes on Tue 07 Aug 2007, 21:11

Myself and Ashley are just rolling some ideas around with regard to the above. We are thinking of trying to organise a ride out to Barmouth and then back through Llangollen up the pass to the café and then perhaps back to mine or Ash's depending on the accomodation issue, for a bar b q.
Our problem ...... The distance that people may have to travel to get here in the first place and the accomodation. Unfortunately I have no rooms free as I have two little 'uns and a bungalow so Ashley has said that he can put up a four man tent on his lawn . thumbup what a top bloke.
I don't know if this would be acceptable or not for people. We are looking into other places for accomodation but have nothing sorted as yet. Obviously if people want to just come over for the ride and then a bar b q and then head off thats fine ( this is obviously going to depend on the distance involved...I would imagine that we would be riding about 100 miles in the day ). The other question is obviously what day ... Saturday or Sunday, looking at early September time. Let us know if you are interested. Cheers

P.s It aint just open to the people from the Midlands either lol lol!
avatar
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
Male Age : 52
Location : Shropshire ( Gods County )
My bike(s) : Silver 929
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Hondachunk on Tue 07 Aug 2007, 21:38

Interested, obviously jumping

Was thinking of a run to Barmouth on the 3rd anyway as I'm off for two weeks from then but anytime early Sept would be good.

Can't help with accomodation though.
avatar
Hondachunk
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1032
Male Age : 105
Location : West Midlands
My bike(s) : Triumph Speed Triple
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Littlemisskneedown on Tue 07 Aug 2007, 23:36

got a ride planned to west coast in early september so depends what date you go for.
avatar
Littlemisskneedown
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by hondachick on Wed 08 Aug 2007, 00:06

Saturdays are always best for me as Tay goes to her dad's but I'm sure I could accommodate a Sunday with enough notice.

There's bound to be some B&B's if people are prepared to come over and I'm sure bikes could be left and chained together and taxi's got!

Oh and can you order no rain as Chunk will not let bike get wet Laughing he is a bit of a girl some times. lol!
avatar
hondachick
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 351
Female Location : wednesbury
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by fleurdelyes on Wed 08 Aug 2007, 13:29

Littlemisskneedown wrote:got a ride planned to west coast in early september so depends what date you go for.

You will have to keep us posted on the date you choose matey...
avatar
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
Male Age : 52
Location : Shropshire ( Gods County )
My bike(s) : Silver 929
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Littlemisskneedown on Wed 08 Aug 2007, 13:33

well being a dozy bint (quiet at the back please lol) I got it wrong anyway, its end of September we are in wales (hopefully) not the beginning of September.
avatar
Littlemisskneedown
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Wed 08 Aug 2007, 16:55

id be up for this could even put a few up in Manchester instead of trekking across the peaks back to blighty .id be away on 5th to the 12th so any other time is a goer for me cheers
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by AndyRR04 on Wed 08 Aug 2007, 17:35

If you are planning a BBQ after the ride guys I suppose it has to be a Saturday?

I am up for it anyway, dates permitting. Sounds awesome!
avatar
AndyRR04
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 47
Male Age : 48
Location : Derbyshire, UK
My bike(s) : Ready for next one......
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Thu 09 Aug 2007, 15:08

be good to get maybe 1 last big meet b4 the cooler weather puts our bikes into storage lets get this up for response with dates and meet point come on you know you want to lol! lol!
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by fleurdelyes on Thu 09 Aug 2007, 19:30

Haven't decided a date yet due to holidays and work commitments but Whatever happens;

We plan to meet here Quatford Café

Then onto here
welshpool


Then we take the roads to here dolgellau

We end up here
Barmouth

We should be stopping here on the way back which is belting if we make it in time. This is Llangollen
Horseshoe Pass

Then back to Shropshire. What is the general consensus of opinion on the day ...Sat or Sun for the ride. People need to let me know numbers for the sleeping side of it. Ash has been good enough to offer his front garden and a 4 man tent, if you want to stay somewhere like a b & b then let us know and we can try and sort that out aswell. We could do with knowing some numbers so we can sort it out. Give meself or Ash ( P900 AJR ) a pm... I work cack shifts so it would probably be better to get in touch with Ash.

Cheers

Barry
avatar
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
Male Age : 52
Location : Shropshire ( Gods County )
My bike(s) : Silver 929
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by p900ajr on Sun 12 Aug 2007, 19:42

fleurdelyes wrote:Haven't decided a date yet due to holidays and work commitments but Whatever happens;

We plan to meet here Quatford Café

Then onto here
welshpool


Then we take the roads to here dolgellau

We end up here
Barmouth

We should be stopping here on the way back which is belting if we make it in time. This is Llangollen
Horseshoe Pass

Then back to Shropshire. What is the general consensus of opinion on the day ...Sat or Sun for the ride. People need to let me know numbers for the sleeping side of it. Ash has been good enough to offer his front garden and a 4 man tent, if you want to stay somewhere like a b & b then let us know and we can try and sort that out aswell. We could do with knowing some numbers so we can sort it out. Give meself or Ash ( P900 AJR ) a pm... I work cack shifts so it would probably be better to get in touch with Ash.

Cheers

Barry
Date for this run is saturday 15th of september, to fit in with work etc.
Meet at 9am at the foodstop cafe Quatford, A442 2 miles from Bridgnorth towards Kidderminster. postcode fro finding it on multimap or google,WV15 6QJ.
avatar
p900ajr
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 353
Male Age : 58
Location : Bridgnorth, Shropshire
My bike(s) : RRV x2 and RR7
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Sun 12 Aug 2007, 20:17

yep dates are good off hol on the 12th jumping setting off about 7 if anyone coming from manchester area or along the m6 could meet up scooter
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Hondachunk on Sun 12 Aug 2007, 21:48

p900ajr wrote:
Date for this run is saturday 15th of september, to fit in with work etc.
Meet at 9am at the foodstop cafe Quatford, A442 2 miles from Bridgnorth towards Kidderminster. postcode fro finding it on multimap or google,WV15 6QJ.

No, no,no,no,no,no,no frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Just about the only day in September we can't do frustrated rant frustrated rant frustrated rant
avatar
Hondachunk
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1032
Male Age : 105
Location : West Midlands
My bike(s) : Triumph Speed Triple
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Littlemisskneedown on Sun 12 Aug 2007, 21:56

its a saturday so no can do, have a good time folks. Besides, I rode home today on a flat front tyre (interesting lol) so unless I win the lottery (suppose I need to play it tho huh) it looks like an end to my short summer.
avatar
Littlemisskneedown
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by AndyRR04 on Mon 13 Aug 2007, 19:13

Littlemisskneedown wrote:its a saturday so no can do, have a good time folks. Besides, I rode home today on a flat front tyre (interesting lol) so unless I win the lottery (suppose I need to play it tho huh) it looks like an end to my short summer.

You could always borrow big katz 125.

You would still keep up with me! Very Happy
avatar
AndyRR04
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 47
Male Age : 48
Location : Derbyshire, UK
My bike(s) : Ready for next one......
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by p900ajr on Mon 13 Aug 2007, 20:04

p900ajr wrote:
fleurdelyes wrote:Haven't decided a date yet due to holidays and work commitments but Whatever happens;

We plan to meet here Quatford Café

Then onto here
welshpool


Then we take the roads to here dolgellau

We end up here
Barmouth

We should be stopping here on the way back which is belting if we make it in time. This is Llangollen
Horseshoe Pass

Then back to Shropshire. What is the general consensus of opinion on the day ...Sat or Sun for the ride. People need to let me know numbers for the sleeping side of it. Ash has been good enough to offer his front garden and a 4 man tent, if you want to stay somewhere like a b & b then let us know and we can try and sort that out aswell. We could do with knowing some numbers so we can sort it out. Give meself or Ash ( P900 AJR ) a pm... I work cack shifts so it would probably be better to get in touch with Ash.

Cheers

Barry
Date for this run is saturday 15th of september, to fit in with work etc.
Meet at 9am at the foodstop cafe Quatford, A442 2 miles from Bridgnorth towards Kidderminster. postcode fro finding it on multimap or google,WV15 6QJ.

OK go for sunday the 16th instead, BBQ saturday?
avatar
p900ajr
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 353
Male Age : 58
Location : Bridgnorth, Shropshire
My bike(s) : RRV x2 and RR7
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Mon 13 Aug 2007, 21:07

if this is def for the 16th i will meet at meeting point sunday Very Happy
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Hondachunk on Mon 13 Aug 2007, 22:44

Yeah baby jumping jumping dance I'll be there, or somewhere close rofl
avatar
Hondachunk
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1032
Male Age : 105
Location : West Midlands
My bike(s) : Triumph Speed Triple
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Littlemisskneedown on Mon 13 Aug 2007, 23:52

AndyRR04 wrote:
Littlemisskneedown wrote:its a saturday so no can do, have a good time folks. Besides, I rode home today on a flat front tyre (interesting lol) so unless I win the lottery (suppose I need to play it tho huh) it looks like an end to my short summer.

You could always borrow big katz 125.

You would still keep up with me! Very Happy

lol it has no front forks, I am waiting for the fork seals for it, they on order, then i gotta get it ready for its MOT
avatar
Littlemisskneedown
Superstock Racer

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Sat 18 Aug 2007, 23:27

Barmouth Is this still being done and if so are we now on for the Sunday 16th
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by fleurdelyes on Sun 19 Aug 2007, 13:26

Need to speak to Ash ....Leave it with me. I think its still a goer.
avatar
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
Male Age : 52
Location : Shropshire ( Gods County )
My bike(s) : Silver 929
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Sun 19 Aug 2007, 16:19

Great stuff not going away now cant get cover for work so anytime does it for me
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by AndyRR04 on Sun 26 Aug 2007, 18:21

Is this rideout still going ahead guys?

This may well be the swan song rideout for the '04 before I go back over to the dark side that is BMW ownership!

This forum is too clicky anyway rofl
avatar
AndyRR04
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 47
Male Age : 48
Location : Derbyshire, UK
My bike(s) : Ready for next one......
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Sun 26 Aug 2007, 20:22

AndyRR04 wrote:Is this rideout still going ahead guys?

This may well be the swan song rideout for the '04 before I go back over to the dark side that is BMW ownership!

This forum is too clicky anyway rofl


That will be a sad day andy for a great looking bike lets hope whoever ends up with it keeps it in the style its been accustomed too Very Happy Very Happy

Also what date is the Barmouth ride come on guys winter just around the corner scooter
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Tue 28 Aug 2007, 18:56

The clock is ticking are we still full steam ahead for this one
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Aug 2007, 12:21

This as gone very quiet....is it still happening or not
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by fleurdelyes on Wed 29 Aug 2007, 13:49

Got back from France at 13:02 hrs today ... Give me a chance to speak to Ash ... Even if it's just a ride and a drinky, IT WILL go ahead.
avatar
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
Male Age : 52
Location : Shropshire ( Gods County )
My bike(s) : Silver 929
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Aug 2007, 16:07

Nice one ... weather permitting though ... oops tongue
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Guest on Sun 02 Sep 2007, 08:05

fleurdelyes wrote:Need to speak to Ash ....Leave it with me. I think its still a goer.

So whats the out come....anything happening
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by legins on Sun 02 Sep 2007, 12:24

Il be going mark and spoke to andy yesterday and he said hel join up with "us" bladers lol! just going to bring his pipe and slippers when we stop en route jumping
avatar
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
Location : On the 7th day god created Manchester
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmouth some time in September ...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum