www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Europe Bike Rides

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Europe Bike Rides

Post by mike on Sun 13 Apr 2008, 10:04

Is anyone planning on a europe bike outing this year and would not mind someone tagging along.
Was hoping to go to the Le mans and germany moto gp events this year, also would not mind doing the nurburgring also.
let me know as would like to get away when i have my time off rather than spend it doing DIY this year

mike
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 169
Male Age : 47
My bike(s) : cbr1000 rr6, yamaha yzf600r (the cat)
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Europe Bike Rides

Post by gsxrmark on Wed 16 Apr 2008, 20:00

The wife and i are heading to the French Alps in June for 2 weeks and your more than welcome to come along.

But next year(probably early june) I'm going to the Nurburgring for a long weekend with 6 mates they dont ride they have TVRs and Nobles so they can take any luggage you have with them,they have been going over there for the last 5 years and know some great roads around the ring plus they get a great discount from a local b+b.

If you fancy it let me know
gsxrmark
Clubman Racer

Number of posts : 159
Male Location : egham surrey

Back to top Go down

Post by fleurdelyes on Tue 22 Jul 2008, 08:50

Did you get to the Alps then ? Any Piccies or tips if I decided to do it and which routes did you take..
fleurdelyes
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1158
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : Silver 929

Back to top Go down

Post by legins on Tue 22 Jul 2008, 19:55

gsxrmark wrote:The wife and i are heading to the French Alps in June for 2 weeks and your more than welcome to come along.

But next year(probably early june) I'm going to the Nurburgring for a long weekend with 6 mates they dont ride they have TVRs and Nobles so they can take any luggage you have with them,they have been going over there for the last 5 years and know some great roads around the ring plus they get a great discount from a local b+b.

If you fancy it let me know

we are heading that way again after doing it this year may see you over there and the roads are truly awsome around the Eiffell region Very Happy
legins
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1051
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : 93 Blade but hunting for an 06 Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J. on Tue 22 Jul 2008, 22:50

don't come to Norway, it's over a fiver a pint, the roads are shit, and the speeding fines are ridiculous... scratch

J.J.
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 257
Male Age : 47
My bike(s) : 2000 R1
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top