www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.firebladeriders.org
Firebladeriders Forum
Welcome To The Firebladeriders Forum. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter. Feel free to Register an account. We look forward to your input.
www.firebladeriders.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

+19
misscb1
stuart
jallen
missbladerider
Hondachunk
Fastdiablo
BladeBum-Russ
rb900r
Hanuman
zippy
Blade_Hog
Fringe
KevG
cube
918eds
Gatso
Haggler ®™
cbrrrob
Firebladeradmin
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

Post by Blade_Hog Mon 13 Aug 2007, 08:10

You may as well take my name of the list m8 not plaining to have the Bike then.
Blade_Hog
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nelly and Sean's North Yorkshire Rideout Round 2

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2007, 20:32

cbrrrob wrote:eeerrr is there a need for a video camera setting up at your gaff nelly

No mate the memories are to laugh at in private when you are having a quite moment lol lol Very Happy Very Happy .

Shame BladeHog you would have enjoyed it No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatso Mon 13 Aug 2007, 21:23

Dave*** wrote:
Gatso wrote:
Dave*** wrote:Thats the sofa booked cheers nelly thumbup

Gatso if you nick me bloody bed this time you know what will happen to you...
I'll get me colourin' pens out again & i'll shave your eyebrows off!!! evil
Bring it on big boy.................it'll be pay back dOOd fer what ya done to me at the GP Twisted Evil rofl

I'm not messin' up a mates house just to get you!!!

So i'll get you smashed & drag yer sorry ar$e outside evil evil
After the GP...................i'll ave me wits about me fella lol,water n bread,no vodla or lettice
Gatso
Gatso
BSB Racer

Number of posts : 315
Male Age : 55
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2007, 22:46

Don't go there mate i had to clean up after you!!! affraid affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Hog Mon 13 Aug 2007, 23:48

Nelly B wrote:
cbrrrob wrote:eeerrr is there a need for a video camera setting up at your gaff nelly

No mate the memories are to laugh at in private when you are having a quite moment lol lol Very Happy Very Happy .

Shame BladeHog you would have enjoyed it No

Next year m8 for sure
Blade_Hog
Blade_Hog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1733
Male Age : 52
My bike(s) : Does a push bike count?

http://www.l-r-d-g.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Aug 2007, 20:26

Time is counting down folks so those that want a postcode nows the time so you can clear your routes , also any final definates that i am not aware of or dropouts please come forward so i can get the catering and base camp ready .

PM me about the above dance scooter dance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Wed 29 Aug 2007, 21:16

im more than just intrested , id like to be ther if ican but i cant find eny details
like ,where from ,what time etc
let us know mate it would be great to meet you guys thumbup
zippy
zippy
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 96
Male Age : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuman Thu 30 Aug 2007, 01:37

The top speed and wheelie record meet at Elvington Sat/Sun on the propsed dates offers free camping.

Is it not wise to incorporate this as a base?
Hanuman
Hanuman
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 36
Male Age : 50
My bike(s) : RRV + Busa
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Thu 30 Aug 2007, 13:35

Me and Kevg are still coming down for this, although it'll be in the car and I won't be able to drink :021: :021: but I'd still like to see everyone before the years out thumbup
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2007, 15:06

Hanuman wrote:The top speed and wheelie record meet at Elvington Sat/Sun on the propsed dates offers free camping.

Is it not wise to incorporate this as a base?

No !! because it is in york and thats 80 mile away from mine and is a right swine to get in and out of as i have been a couple o times

Zippy the details are the same as last time check the old rideout thread ( i take it you will be meeting us on the sat am as my house and grounds are full ) , run out on the sat so folk arrive friday stop at mine or hotel down the road , they should be at the start of the thread as it happens we are aming for a 9-930 am kick off at mine on the saturday morn as it will be all day and we dont want the barbie in the dark do we
as for traveling up most folk came last time out for those who didnt then my postcode is what you need unless you would like to inform me differently .

I would assume i tink that the east anglia crew will be in convoy same with any midlanders so that leaves locals is that al folks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rb900r Fri 31 Aug 2007, 15:23

Me Beck and 918 are travelling up on friday it wont be the usual haularse pace cos Beck hasnt long passed her test but anybody who wants to tag along give me a shout if not see you there
rb900r
rb900r
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 78
Male Age : 54
My bike(s) : CBR1000RR-6 & 92 RRN Fighter
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2007, 13:29

rb900r wrote:Me Beck and 918 are travelling up on friday it wont be the usual haularse pace cos Beck hasnt long passed her test but anybody who wants to tag along give me a shout if not see you there

Thats me on a go slow then eh mate as i think myself & haggler will be joining you... lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2007, 18:21

Dave you got your tyres sorted?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2007, 19:38

Dave*** wrote:
Gatso wrote:
Dave*** wrote:Thats the sofa booked cheers nelly thumbup

Gatso if you nick me bloody bed this time you know what will happen to you...
I'll get me colourin' pens out again & i'll shave your eyebrows off!!! evil
Bring it on big boy.................it'll be pay back dOOd fer what ya done to me at the GP Twisted Evil rofl

I'm not messin' up a mates house just to get you!!!

So i'll get you smashed & drag yer sorry ar$e outside evil evil

if theres any dragging can i do it PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2007, 15:31

LOL well done on Moderator Status affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2007, 16:26

Just to Clarify matters for those not stopping at mine or the Victoria for the weekend ,,,, you need to be at either mine or the Cedar Court Hotel at the end of the M606 bradford by 9 at the hotel ,930 at mine , Chris Cube has offered once again to collect folk at the hotel on his way in .

The time is early as once again a full day of shenanigans is allocated for weather will be good i hope .

Please folks be aware of the time of year we are in along with this feckin global warming melarki neck scarfs n water proofs may be an idea for those of a slighter disposition !!! rofl dance scooter

Hope to see ya's in a few week
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2007, 13:54

Nelly is right we wont think any less of you for wearing winter gear, it may be cold, but then again it may be a scorcher who knows at that time of year???????? look forward to seeing you all and some new faces as well, by the way we have checked the lettuce is of the no makea ya sick type, just to let all concerned know!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeBum-Russ Wed 05 Sep 2007, 17:47

dam dam and a double dose of dam, cant make it cos i've had to swap shifts so i could go to me bro's wedding and spend the day with the missus on our aniversary, hey ho
BladeBum-Russ
BladeBum-Russ
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1058
Male Age : 44
My bike(s) : 99blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2007, 23:03

Unlucky Russ ,next time mate No No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2007, 17:56

As it's all happening THIS WEEK (Haggler you plum!!!!)

Do we know who's defo' gonna be there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggler ®™ Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:19

Lard arse.................... I,m coming

And its going to cost me big time in browni points I int even earnt yet
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1243
Male Age : 65
My bike(s) : CBR RR6......BLACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:23

Haggler ®️™️ wrote:Lard arse.................... I,m coming

Mate you never even told that you loved me what sort of bloke do you think i am? lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebladeradmin Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:26

Me and Kev are definately gonna be there jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping

Extra celebration on Saturday night.............all will be revealed on the night Wink hyper
Firebladeradmin
Firebladeradmin
Website/Forum Owner
Website/Forum Owner

Number of posts : 3124
Male Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggler ®™ Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:29

Have you spoken to RB,918 ?? What about Gatso??
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:40

Haggler ®️™️ wrote:Have you spoken to RB,918 ?? What about Gatso??

RB & 918 all good i'll try Gats in the week as he's been on his hols i'll bell you Thursday to sort stuff.
I spoke to Rich @ the Swan last Friday we're all good to go.

I just need me bloody bike back now... thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggler ®™ Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:45

I must have missed sumfin................wheres your bike?????
Haggler ®™
Haggler ®™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeBum-Russ Mon 17 Sep 2007, 18:53

his fat arse prob bust the shock
BladeBum-Russ
BladeBum-Russ
MotoGP Legend

Number of posts : 1058
Male Age : 44
My bike(s) : 99blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2007, 21:18

BladeBum-Russ wrote:his fat arse prob bust the shock

'T'other end mate it's in having the front-end sorted... thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2007, 09:38

Cheers Dave hope to see ya's all in a few short days just need to know if Gatso and Diablo are still on for it .
I may have to knock a couple o mph off mi Back tyre is on he wear strips.................................................................................................

Yeah fkin right lol rofl rofl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastdiablo Tue 18 Sep 2007, 20:52

Yea, i'm a definate jumping jumping jumping

hope to finish work early friday (that means about 7-7.30pm) and come up in the evening, tough still prob wont get to yours till 10pm ish . . .

gonna change front discs tonight as they're fooked, then i'll be all set evil evil evil

Glad to hear the lettace has been passed as "SAFE" lol! lol! lol!
Fastdiablo
Fastdiablo
CBT Novice

Number of posts : 98
Male Age : 57
My bike(s) : '99 RRX ....... '02 R6 Track Slag
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next